Hopelessly lost in you

Start from the beginning

"I am not going to let anyone come near you, baby. You don't know how much I suffered seeing you in this bed, lifeless. I won't let you suffer anymore. I will protect you with my own life. Let's go home, love, please."

He said, cupping your face. His eyes are shining bright, and his voice sweet. You feel bad for not being able to reciprocate the same sincerity and love he shows you. Staying with Jungsuk is better than being with Jungkook because you don't have to worry about falling in love. It will give your heart a clear answer to your feelings.

Just when you were considering going with him, Jungkook roared, 'She. Isn't. Going. Anywhere. Don't make me repeat.' It instantly gave you chills, spreading adrenaline down your spine. Jungkook sure can see your confusion in choosing, and that's why he made it clear you can't escape him, not alive.

'It's Y/N's decision. I am thankful to all of you for taking care of her, but I would prefer you avoid meddling with our personal matter,' he replied. 'Even though Taehyung and Jungkook were treating him badly, he never disrespected them. He is always polite and respectful. He cares for me and wants me to be with him; it's completely understandable,' you thought.

'Y/N will not go-' Taehyung tried to show his anger but you interrupted before he could insult Jungsuk. 'Can I have some privacy, please? I want to have a talk with Jungsuk-shi.'

Jungkook arched a brow, making a 'seriously?' look on his face. 'Please,' you requested. Everyone left the room. Taehyung stomped his feet like a child who is forced to go to school. Jungkook was still sitting on the couch, boring his eyes on you.

You signaled him to leave. He got up and left the room, slamming the door shut. The sound made your heart bounce out of your throat. You looked at Jungsuk, who is holding your hand gently, and decided to focus on him.

'I have some questions to ask,' you sought permission.

'Sure, baby, ask anything,' he replied.

'How did you find me the other day at the warehouse? How did you know that I was kidnapped?' you asked. These questions were bugging your head since you woke up. For a moment, you could see Jungsuk's eyes wandering and searching for an answer.

'My secretary saw you getting kidnapped. He called me immediately, and I asked him to follow you. I was out of the city, so it took me a few hours to reach you. I am so sorry; I should have arrived a little earlier,' he apologized by kissing your knuckles.

'I am thankful that you came to rescue me. But I don't want you to do that again. It is dangerous for you to barge into a situation like that. We are trained to deal with any kind of situations, but you are a normal man. You could've hurt yourself. I am a detective, and all of this is a part of my job; I don't want you to risk yourself for me.' You explained your concern for him. You might not have feelings for Jungsuk, but you definitely care about him. You can feel the love and care he has for you.

'I rescued myself, Y/N. I am a moon that revolves around you. I will destroy the universe if anything happens to you. We are born for each other, and if God has other plans, I'll bring the devil to fight against the fate he created,' he assured, claiming you belong only to him.

He looks very hot saying that, though. A smile curled up on your lips, and your sixth sense made you look at the window beside the front door where Jungkook is staring deadly at your soul. The smile you had a second ago wiped off your lips. 'He is scary,' you thought."

"Let's go home, baby," Jungsuk's voice brought your attention back to him.

"I am sorry, Jungsuk-shi. I can't come with you. I don't want my enemies to visit you. I can't risk your safety. I think I should stay at my colleague's place until I recover. I also don't want to increase your feelings for me. I already feel guilt for not being able to give you the love you deserve. I can't be more selfish," you spoke.