notification

Hey there, my beloved bookworms! Greetings from the land of the perpetually overwhelmed writer! Apologies for my mysterious disappearance; 
I swear I wasn't abducted by aliens or trapped in a parallel universe of endless deadlines... although that would have been a more thrilling excuse!

Now, before you all start throwing tomatoes at me, let me explain.

My schedule has been crazier than a squirrel on a caffeine high, and I've been juggling more balls than a clown at a circus.

Seriously, I've been so busy that I barely had time to even think about writing, let alone actually doing it.

But fear not, my dear readers, for I have a cunning plan!

Drumroll, please.

I'm taking a break from the stories.

Yep, you heard it right. I'm hitting the pause button on the writing extravaganza.

But wait, don't start mourning just yet! It's not necessarily permanent.

Who knows, maybe after a good nap and a couple of caffeine IV drips, I might bounce back with more sass than a stand-up comedian at a clown convention ready to unleash my inner Shakespeare....or at least my inner SpongeBob SquarePants.

I'd like to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to all of you wonderful souls who have stuck by me through thick and thin, through plot twists and cliffhangers.

You guys rock my socks off, and I wish you all the happiness and success in the world and may your mismatched socks find their pairs that somehow always disappear in the dryer.

Seriously, may your lives be filled with unicorns and rainbows and all that jazz.

Now, here comes the million-dollar question: should I delete the stories or let them roam free like wild stallions on the internet? Decisions, decisions.

Maybe I'll just flip a coin. Or consult a magic eight ball. Heck, I might even ask my pet goldfish for advice.

Cheers to us, you magnificent bunch of lovable weirdos

Stay weird, stay wonderful, and remember: life's too short to take seriously.