Chapter 6: Starving until I tasted you

Yin's POV

Arriving from work, I decide to take a quick shower and then go grab something to eat outside. Tomorrow is Saturday so I'm thinking of going home to visit my parents.

I grab my phone and wallet to go out but as soon as I open the door, I see Celine who was about to ring the bell from outside.

She's wearing a knee long black jacket.

"Celine, what brings you here?"

"Yin, you said I could come here whenever I wanted remember"

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Before I could utter a word, she slowly removes her jacket and ohh what's underneath is heaven.

Well I guess fuck eating outside, my meal just brought itself straight to my door.

I grab her for a hot kiss and she clings to me like a leech. I close the door and take her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

She takes off my pants and gives me a head. It's so fucken hot.

Her red lingerie is so revealing and looking at her just makes me even hornier.

After I'm fully erect, she stands up and pushes me to the bed.

She slowly ta9pes off her bra and I can see her round boobs.

She continues to take off her panties and now she's fully naked Infront of me. I'm so horny right now that my eyes can't even focus.

"Just lie down and let me do the rest" even her voice is so sexy.

She takes off my T shirt and licks my ear.

I can't handle it anymore so I grab her waist and pull her closer to me.

She slaps my hands and remove them from her waist.

"Easy tiger , I said I'll do everything by myself you don't have to move a finger "

Damn I love it when she acts this fierce in bed.

She lines up my dick in her pussy, then she pushes in.

"Ohhhh fuck" I moan, it's so fucken warm and tight.

She rides me in a fast tempo and oh my goodness, she's so good at what she's doing.

She takes my fingers and sucks on them like her life depends on it.

This angle is perfect as I can see my dick going in and out of her.

Her speed increases and I can feel her insides twitching. She's reaching orgasm.

I help her by moving my hips according to her movements.

" oh fuck Yin.. Make me cum please make me FUCKEN cum uhhhhhhhhhh"

I grab her waist and switch our position now she's under me. I fuck her so hard and she clings on my shoulders moaning my name.

Nothing beats hearing someone moaning your name. it has to be the best feeling ever.

I keep on fucking her on a high speed.

" I'm coming..uhhh..fuck fuck fuck Yin I'm coming fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!" And with that she reaches climax.

I pull out my still erect cock and make her kneel in all fours.

I grab her hair and her back makes an arc. I continue to fuck her from behind and she continues screaming my name.

After I don't know how many rounds,we decide to sleep because tomorrow she has work and I'll be going home.