Chapter 19: Photograph

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote.

Author's POV

Yin stood tall beside War's bed, his presence commanding the room with an aura of power.

The police officer, initially brimming with authority, now found himself trembling in the face of Yin's formidable presence.

"You dare to threaten me?" he stammered, his voice betraying his fear as he glanced nervously at his colleagues.

Yin's eyes gleamed with an otherworldly intensity as he took a step forward, his voice dripping with menace.

"I don't make threats," he said, each word laced with a chilling certainty.

"I make promises. And if you value your lives, you'll leave this place and never return."

The officers exchanged uneasy glances, their resolve crumbling in the face of Yin's unwavering gaze.

They had heard tales of his power, whispers of the supernatural abilities that made him a force to be reckoned with.

And now, standing in his presence, they understood the truth of those rumors.

"We... we'll go," He finally managed to stutter, his voice barely above a whisper as he backed away slowly.

Yin's lips curled into a cold smile as he watched them retreat, their footsteps echoing down the corridor like the fading echoes of a defeated army.

With a satisfied sigh, he turned back to War, his expression softening as he approached him.

"Rest now," Yin murmured, his voice a soothing whisper as he gently lifted War into his arms.

"No harm will come to you, not while I'm here."

He brushed a stray lock of hair from War's forehead, his touch gentle and reassuring.

"You're safe now," Yin murmured softly, his voice a soothing melody in the stillness of the room.

He laid War down on the bed, tucking the blankets around him with gentle care.

As War's breathing steadied, Yin sat beside him, his fingers tracing delicate patterns across War's forehead.

Leaning in, he pressed a soft kiss to War's lips.

Win observing all of this, decided not to interfere.

The tranquility of the moment shattered as the door burst open, admitting Jungkook, Jimin, Chris, and Bright into the room.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed at the sight of Yin.

"Who the hell is this?" Jungkook asked, his gaze locked on Yin's figure by War's bedside.

Jungkook never met Yin face to face.

Yin rose to his feet, his expression unreadable as he met Jungkook's accusing stare.

"I'm Yin," he replied calmly, though a flicker of apprehension danced in his eyes.

"Yin," Jungkook spat the name like a curse, his fists trembling with suppressed rage.

"How dare you show your face here after what you've done to my baby?".

"I can expl....."

"You piece of shiIIT"

Jimin stepped forward, his hand reaching out to restrain Jungkook before he could launch himself at Yin.

"Kookie, calm down," he urged, shooting a warning glance at his boyfriend.