Chapter 2: Runaway bride

Author's POV

After leaving uncle's car, War sat down on the bus stop waiting for a bus to take him to Bright and Win's house.

Rather than a bus, a black car with tinted windows stopped right Infront of him and before he could run,he was drugged by the men in black and put in the car.

Who are these bad men chasing him and what do they want? Well let's get back to where it all started.

It's 3 am and a small guy is seen climbing down the window in a huge mansion from the top floor using connected curtains.

Yes you got that right, it's War and apparently he's running away from home to search for a so called " better life".

His life is actually perfect. He gets everything he wants with just a snap of fingers. His brother doesn't let him do anything at all.

Jungkook spoils war to a point that he uses his own hands to feed war. He pats and sings him a lullaby everynight before War goes to sleep. He always makes sure that his younger angel isn't hurt in any way.

One day War came back from college with a sprained ankle because he was playing.

Jungkook cursed the bodyguards who were responsible for War that day and fired them.To say Jungkook would kill anyone who messes with War is an understatement.

He would literally destroy the whole universe just for war's sake.

Well War lost his mother while giving birth to him.

Then his father had to raise him all by himself while having to work hard to meet their daily necessities.

When War turned 5 , his father remarried Jungkook's mother who turned out to be the only lady of a Korean Rich family.

After marriage War and his father had to move to Korea because Jungkook's mother couldn't move to Thailand since she had to be responsible for her family business while Jungkook was still growing up.

Jungkook's mother and Jungkook loved War a lot so war was very happy having a complete family.

But it seemed like fate didn't like him much because just after 4 years,his father and step mother were involved in a huge accident and both lost their lives.

War was only 9 years old and Jungkook at the age of 18 had to take over the business and take care of his younger brother.

It was very hard and first but Jungkook grew stronger and now could do everything with ease. War blamed himself that everyone he loves passes away.

First his real mother then later his father and step mother.

He felt like a burden to Jungkook who was not even his biological brother but had to be his parent at such a young age.

He was afraid that his bad luck would cause Jungkook to leave him too so he decided that if he was the one to die then everything would be fine and he would lessen Jungkook's responsibilities.

At 17, he tried commiting suicide but cutting his wrist but blame his bad luck because he survived.

Since then Jungkook became even more protective of War and did everything he could to show that he loves war and wanted to take care of him.

War wasn't a burden but a gift he would forever be greatful for.

His protectiveness towards War led him to force War to study business in Korea where he would be able to see him everyday and take care of him himself although War actually wanted to open a designer business in Thailand.