Chapter 8: Hurt

Don't forget to vote and enjoy reading.

Author's POV

War was crying all the way from the Wong mansion to his place.

He had no idea which one was the most painful.

The fact that his stupid heart was starting to like Yin, a man who has a lover.

Or that he just gave himself to Yin last night without thinking much.

He took some painkillers because the throbbing pain in his bottom was unbearable. After all, he just got his virginity broken.

Yes actually last night they did go all the way.

Flashbacks

After sleeping with War singing Yin a lullaby, War was suddenly woken up by wet kisses all over his neck.

When he opened his eyes ,he saw Yin who was already naked on top of him.

"What are you doing Yin" he asked with a startled voice.

"War I can't hold it any longer" Yin said in a hoarse voice which sounded so sexy.

He cupped War's face and started kissing him deeply on the lips.

War's body was burning and his mind was blinded by the sudden longing he felt when Yin kissed him.

The kisses were hot and messy.

A voice inside War's head was telling him to stop Yin before things got out of control. He knew that the situation he was putting himself to was dangerous.

But all that disappeared when Yin's hands went inside the shirt he was wearing and started caressing his tummy.

"Ahhhhh Yin" a moan escaped from War's mouth and that made Yin even more aroused.

He quickly ripped off War's shirt and licked his entire chest.

He went on to suck on War's nipples and that made War grab his hair while moaning loudly.

War was shocked when Yin used one of his hands to stroke War's junior underneath the shorts.

"Nnnghhh Yin ....Yin that...huhh"

"You like that?"Yin whispered in War's ear then licked it.

"Mhh mhhhh"

With that Yin increased his speed and used his free hand to pleasure War's nipples.

War was feeling so much pleasure that he lost himself.

Yin continued to pamper him by kissing, licking and biting him all over.

After some time War could feel a knot building up in his lower stomach.

"Yin I'm coming" War breathed in Yin's neck while scratching Yin's back hard.

After a few fast strokes,he exploded everything in his shorts and Yin's hand.

He let go of Yin and fell back to bed tired.

Yin took off War's shorts and wiped his hand before tossing it somewhere in the room. Now War was naked Infront of Yin.

What a beautiful sight, Yin thought.

War's skin was pale and flawless. Especially under the dim light of the night lamp it was glowing like crystals.

"You're so beautiful" Yin then kissed the tired War's temple.