Book Recommendations on Wattpad!

If you enjoyed my story, please check out some of these talented authors!

LNRoberts1

The Fate of Our Hearts

This sweet teen romance between Ren and Gio is a nostalgic throwback to the 90s with so many fun references to music, styles and slang. Fun Fact: It was one of the first books I read on Wattpad; I'm now "real life" friends with the author, and we have met up twice in person!

Fate; Interrupted

The sequel to The Fate of Our Hearts, this emotional and spicy second chance romance features Ren and Gio as adults whose paths have crossed once again. I love @LNRoberts1's beautiful descriptions, humor and the intense chemistry between her characters.

LNRoberts1  also designed all four of my gorgeous book covers!

Can't wait to read more of her current novella, Her Devil May Care!

TheLostAndFoundPile

Accepting You

I love this book and its author (who now sends me the most endearing voice messages through Instagram!) The story is written with such emotion and explores issues of relationships, communication in marriage, culture, racism, family dynamics and forgiveness. The writing style is passionate with many beautiful and creative metaphors.

Pollyf79

No Reservations

If you've read my stories, you know I love a genuinely sweet, wholesome male protagonist. Ryan from No Reservations is one of my favorite Wattpad characters (and happens to be the namesake of my male lead in Hetty and Ryan!) I've now read most of Polly's romances, and they are consistently fun, well crafted, clever and hilarious. I'm so excited to read more of her latest, Skye and the City!

Side Note: Polly's comments are always the best, and I also love learning vocabulary variations from Scotland/UK! :)

LVann26

The Love I Found

I have to admit that it took me a long time to read this book, and that's because it is SO intense—in a good way! Cal and Emilia escape together from the dysfunctional foster care system; their torrid and sometimes toxic relationship keeps us on the edge of our seats from beginning to end. The storyline is engaging, thrilling and heartbreaking. This author's writing is flawless and seems to flow effortlessly. Her sequel, The Love I Need, is equally as enthralling, and I look forward to reading more of it!

HeidiCarroll

A Dying Man's Wish

This unique story is a combination of spicy romance and tender exploration of family dynamics. It tells the emotional story of two brothers navigating their relationship with their father in his final months. Heidi has several popular books here on Wattpad and has also self-published a few of them. One of my favorite parts of this platform is interacting with other writers; it has been fun to connect with Heidi through comments and conversations on each other's books. She is super supportive in addition to being a talented author.

JSPRomComs

The Merger

This book captured my interest from the first chapter, and I always found myself reading the latest updates the same day they were posted. The banter, scheming and chemistry between Talia and Lucas as they compete for the CEO position of their finance company make for such a fun story. Though a light read, I appreciated the strong female lead, inclusion of cultural elements, and how the book highlights the marginalization of women in the workplace.

Vivhouse

Mixed Signals

Though only one chapter in, I can already tell I will enjoy this story! I've been crossing paths with Vivian on the comment section of almost every book I read on Wattpad, and I'm excited to finally read her works!

Voyageavecmoi

A Different Slice

This author's specialty is describing nature and food. Her books are thoughtful and well crafted, with lovable characters and important topics explored. In this one, I have learned so much about asexuality and the different, nuanced ways that we experience attraction. So interesting!

MaggieOHighley

Hunting the Fairy Tale

I'm obsessed with this book. It's like we move in with the characters and get to watch their lives unfold. It's basically the cutest, sweetest soap opera in book form. This author captures the distinct voices of her characters so well and is a genius with humor.

Friendly Dating

Ethan is in love with Kira and schemes to convince her to "fake date" him. It's just the most precious story. There are two books, from Kira and Ethan's points of view.

Dear_Sonatine

See You When I See You

First off, this is a great title! The author's writing is poetry; every phrase invokes the five senses with lovely and interesting word choices. Each character is thoughtfully crafted, and Josie is one of my favorite protagonists on Wattpad—centered, mature, reflective, insightful. I'm currently reading the sequel, See You in the Morning.

AuthorMarieMcKoy

Song of a Sophomore

The protagonist Rosie was so relatable as a shy high schooler trying to discover her inner confidence. We follow her on an authentic, roller coaster journey as she navigates bullying from her cheerleading squad and learns to interact with boys.

cassandrejanvier

A Better Sky Somewhere

This book, set in Haiti, was a powerful illustration of the political dysfunction, trauma and daily insecurity faced by so many people around the world, which is so easy to forget about living here in the U.S. While heavy and emotional, this novel is also a beautiful romance and ultimately a story of hope.

Spiceseeker

And finally, a shout out to elfiespice or Spiceseeker , who was kind enough to read all my books and offer honest reactions along the way. Check out his stories on Wattpad or Inkitt.