Chapter 20: Sweet Goodbyes

Start from the beginning

"So"

The absence of words fills the atmosphere and Louis' seems deep in his train of thought. I can feel my heart pounding, I've been so nervous ever since I realized it's Louis' last day here. I want to make sure it's something worthwhile. Louis pulls me in closer to his chest and he hugs me tightly. Louis has also been acting weird I guess... He isn't his normal loud and outgoing self.

"Promise me you'll try to talk to me somehow everyday. Promise me you at least try" Louis says and I nod.

"Promise" I reply and Louis kisses my forehead. Also, I forgot to add that he has been a little clingy.

"Don't forget that you are mine okay?" Louis says and I lightly chuckle. It's a miracle that I am even his.

"I think I should be the one telling you that" I say and he has a little laugh to himself too.

"I don't think I've made it clear enough that I love you" Louis says with a little smirk. No. He better not.

"TICKLE!" Louis shouts and I try to run away from his grasp but he tickles me and I turn into putty in his hands.

"Louis!" I say and he laughs at me squirming in the grass.

"I'm showing how much I love you" Louis says, cheekily.

Today's going to be a nice day.

*Zayn's POV*

"Come on, Zayn!" Tory says, before pulling me into the visual art exhibition at school. Yes, there was a visual art exhibition. Yes, it's at school. It was a showcase of all the visual art students' artwork. Also, it was a Saturday. Who would go on a Saturday?... By the looks of it, Tory and a couple of serious artists.

Her hand interlocks with mine and I find myself smiling like a dork. A kiss is also planted on my cheek and I blush. How she could control me like that... it's magic. Everything she does is like magic.

"Let's go!" Tory says, pulling me down the hall. All of a sudden she stops in front of a canvas. What was on that canvas though was unexplainable. It had this picture of this tree and two people holding hands. One person's side had the colour grey, black and white in the background, while the other person had a colourful background. It was quite beautiful.

"Wow" Tory says in amazement and I pull her away from the painting.

"I've always wanted to see my painting here" Tory mentions and I look at her, admiring the paintings that we were passing.

"You've never had a painting showed here?" I ask.

"Nah, I haven't" Tory replies

"I think it'd be good though. To see that what I'm doing is good and people like it" Tory says and I nod.

"It's like making a song, you immediately want to someone to hear it and say 'it's a really good song'" I say and Tory nods.

"Exactly"

We walk around and I stop in front of a familiar drawing. It's mine.

"Zayn! That's your drawing!" Tory says excitedly, hugging me and I laugh at her excitement.

"I'm surprised it's up there, I knew I drew it on a very beautiful person but I wouldn't expect my drawing to be up there" I say, acting like I didn't know who I drew it on. Tory's excitement dies down and she stares at the picture with great intent. Knowing that I'm leaving, I want Tory to be completely happy. I want her every dream and wish to be achieved.

"What would be the best thing I could give you?" I ask her.

"Zayn.."

"Tory"