Chapter 10: Touch The Sky

*Author's Note*

first of all I AM SO SORRY KARINA! I GOT DIANE TO SPAM YOU CAUSE I WAS BORED AND I WAS EXPECTING A REACTION THEN YOU REPLY WITH "mkay"........... If that doesn't make Karina a boss I don't know what does just saying. If you don't say Karina's a boss I will slap your ass whether you like it or not ;) but you'll enjoy cause it's me.

Second of all THE WINNER OF THE CHARACTER CONTEST IS @theJeniPerez...... she only sent me the form. WHYYY? That's so embarrassing for me. So the new character's name is Jennifer Perez (Jeni) so make her feel welcome. *applauds* *shoots confetti cannon*

IT'S THE TENTH CHAPTER GUUUYYYYSSS.. Stuff's going to happen cause if it didn't I wouldn't have written this chapter. You guys might want to get some Frank in your Ocean after this chapter (if you haven't yet) okay?? (Nothing screams out Diane better than Frank Ocean... wait. Ne-Yo screams out Diane better)

Keira xx

---

*Harry's POV*

I didn't know how long it'd take. How much I'd have to do but. But I had to have her. Had to get her to trust me. So I was going to spend as much time as I could with her. I was going to take up most of her school day. Diane. I didn't even know why I was doing this. I was doing this just for the fact that she made me feel normal and that was stupid. I walk down the stairs and open the door to get stopped by Liam. "Hey, where are you going?" Liam asks me.

"I'm going to the music store, I'm going to just talk to Diane" I say and Liam replies "Go ahead" he knew I was mad for her. He knew it. I knew it. Everyone knew it. Except her. Diane. She didn't notice a thing. Nothing at all. Why? Why couldn't she see that? I walk out and head to the music store.

The walk was short but cold. I get out my phone and I stare at my wallpaper. Diane. Louis found me a photo of her, she was smiling. There was some guy next to her, I didn't know who he was. Probably an ex or something. That guy really did make her happy though, I've seen her smile before but not like that. Maybe that was her normal smile and she never let me see it. I put my earphones on and keep walking.

*Liam's POV*

"Where's Harry, man?" Louis asks me.

"Outside walking to the music store" I reply and Louis squeals.

"I knew it! Zayn! We got Harry back into the game" Louis screams and Zayn runs down the stairs. They're all so weird at times.

*Phone Call with Isabel*

Li for Liam

I for Isabel

The phone rings and I see Louise's photo which makes sigh. I pick up the phone.

Li: Hello?

I: Hi, Liam.

Li: Who's this?

I: It's me, Isabel.

Oh, the leader of the populars.

Li: How did you get my phone number?

I: How about I'll tell you that after our date?

Li: What date?

I: Oh, come on Liam. I've seen you stare at me, you fancy me Liam.

Li: Um, no I don't. I: Then who do you fancy?

Li: I-I don't fancy anyone.

I: Tell me, Liam. I won't bite her.

Li: Louise.