141-150

☆ 142. Chapter 141 [Two in One]

Chapter 141 [Two-in-One]

Yan Feng stood outside the treatment room with a deep frown on his face.

Across the screen, Wen Baizhou could be seen lying quietly on the treatment bed in the intensive care unit. All the data on the monitoring equipment beside his bed were steadily lighting up.

Yan Feng stared at the data without blinking, feeling confused and anxious.

The doctor walked over from the other side of the corridor and called in a low voice: "Lieutenant General Yan."

Yan Feng looked at the report sheet in his hand and asked in a deep voice, "How is it?"

"All the examination data are normal, they must be To say the least, he is a bit overtired." The doctor said hesitantly, "Maybe... he was just too tired and fell asleep."

Yan Feng frowned and said after a long time: "I hope so."

They are no longer in the small villa. . After Wen Baizhou fell into coma, after completing basic examinations in the small villa, Yan Feng transferred Wen Baizhou to the Affiliated Hospital of Yujing Special War Zone.

Everything that could be checked was expedited and there was nothing wrong with it.

It can be heard that Baizhou fell down suddenly without any problems.

Yan Feng turned over the inspection report in his hand and suddenly felt a little guilty.

The opening time this time was thirty hours earlier, which was already very unusual. But at that time, everyone's attention was on the snake tide, including Wen Baizhou himself.

He asked about Wen Baizhou's condition and saw that he was always in high spirits, so he agreed to kill the insect infestation first and then go into the house to check.

Who would have thought that in just such a short time, Wen Baizhou would fall down.

He should have asked Wen Baizhou to check first.

"Lieutenant General Yan." Ms. Song hurried over, "What's wrong with our Zhouzhou?"

He turned to look at Song Yao, who was walking in a hurry, and said with difficulty: "I don't know. The problem can't be found."

He would never let it happen. The doctor said it looked fine, so he thought it was really fine.

Wen Baizhou has always been faced with things that are far beyond the current technology. If he can't find a problem, it doesn't mean that he doesn't have a problem.

What's more... Yan Feng expected them to find something. At least it means they have direction toward treatment.

In comparison, those who don't have access are not that important.

They have already benefited enough from the world behind the door. These things are enough to allow them to enter the next technological generation.

The road must be walked step by step, and technology must make breakthroughs bit by bit. They know better than anyone else the truth of biting off more than you can chew.

Wen Baizhou's own health is the top priority now.

Yan Feng looked at Song Yao who looked anxious and whispered: "Ms. Song, I'm very sorry."

Song Yao pursed her lips and looked at Wen Baizhou in the custody room through the glass.

Her Zhouzhou was lying there, with dry lips and a pale complexion. She didn't look very healthy, but she was actually used to this look.