41-50

☆ 42. Chapter 41 [Second update]

Chapter 41 [Second update]

Children's eyes are clear in black and white.

They stared at Wen Baizhou stubbornly, hoping to get a satisfactory answer.

Lu Heng frowned and wanted to reach out to grab the painting and leave. Wen Baizhou held his hand and shook his head gently.

He looked at the children and asked, "Why do you think this is a bunker?"

"Isn't it?" one child said, "It's a building, it's dusty, and Teacher Qi and us are standing on it."

They automatically thought that the students listening to the lectures on the ruins were themselves.

"Is there any other answer?" Wen Baizhou asked.

In the crowd, a child screamed: "You should give us the answer!"

"Yes! You should give us the answer!"

Wen Baizhou smiled: "When a work is born, how is it interpreted? What the fate is has been left to the audience. And if you want to ask me what I was thinking when I first created it..."

The children stared at him.

"The first thing I thought about was the world. It was this dark world, a world destroyed by war." Wen Baizhou knelt down and looked at the children in front of him gently, "You are the people standing in the world. They are the ones who built it and changed it."

The children were silent, but the tense atmosphere seemed to relax.

Someone asked: "What is that behind Teacher Qi?"

"It's the sun." Wen Baizhou said, "The sun rises and sets like this. Whether it is the rising sun or the setting sun, it depends on you. The choice."

The children were silent for a long time, and then one person whispered: "Brother is lying, the sun doesn't look like this."

"That's right. The old man said that the sun is white, and it lights up the whole world when it comes out. "

It's also very hot and can tan people's skin. Just like the lamps in special planting areas."

Wen Baizhou raised his eyebrows, nodded seriously, and asked them: "Then do you know that the sun itself grows What does it look like?"

The children looked at each other and their raised voices became quieter again: "Red. Big red planet."

But after saying that, they felt that they must have said it right, so their voices became louder again. : "But the light it emits is white!"

"Okay, okay." Teacher Qi came forward to smooth things over, "Your brother Baizhou is doing artistic creation and will have some artistic expression." "

But Teacher Qi, you I know that's not the case." Wen Baizhou stood up and said with some disapproval, "The sun is colorful. When the sun comes out, it is golden. It gets brighter and brighter, and the sky will be dyed red. Wait until it is completely dawn. , the sky will turn blue, and the sunlight will be colorless."

"In the evening, these colors will come back. The intersection of black and orange is very close, and they will make the sky purple. Even if they are the same color, The sunset on a sunny day behaves differently from the sunset on a rainy day. You have seen it before."

Teacher Qi frowned slightly. He looked at Wen Baizhou and said softly: "Xiao Wen, I don't know where you saw it. But... there is no need for this."

In the lifetime of the children, the sky will never light up, and those gorgeous lights that wander from outside the universe will never be seen again.