111-120

☆ 112. Chapter 111 [Second update]

Chapter 111 [Second update]

This time back to 2025, compared to the last time, everything fell into place very quickly.

Yan Feng had already prepared all the supplies Qingluan needed according to the supplies list. In addition, neither Cai Zonghe nor Qingluan made any new exchange requirements, so there was nothing else to prepare.

However, after the drug list was handed over to Yan Feng, Yan Feng was still surprised: "Who is poisoned?"

Then he thought that there was someone missing this time: "Is it Xingye?"

Wen Baizhou nodded, simply He told the story about the Thousand-Eyed Black Octopus.

Yan Feng felt extremely complicated after hearing this.

He still remembered that when he first met Yu Xingye, the young man was full of disdain for the glory of his father's generation.

But now, he has embarked on the same path as his father.

Maybe... this is the spiritual inheritance from the bloodline.

Yan Feng sighed, and whispered: "Lab animals...what do they want to do by cultivating such things..."

Wen Baizhou shook his head: "The data has been destroyed, and no one knows anymore."

He paused After a pause, he continued: "The electronic storage provided by Qingluan contains all the information on the high-power particle dispersion cannon and the preliminary construction plan of the Nantianmen space-based orbit. In addition to the space carrier itself, weapons can also be carried on it. Schedule."

"I will hand it over to the relevant person in charge." Yan Feng said, "The Tianji of Nantianmen... Qingluan, do you still have this information?" "

It has been given, so there should be some." Wen Baizhou He said softly, "The space carrier Qingluan is the first line of defense for the space relay station. It should store some backup data."

Yan Feng held the old electronic storage tightly: "I will look for the inspection report and the medication list. After a thorough examination, you can rest assured at home. Don't worry, since it is said to be an ordinary toxin and it is still alive, it can be saved." "

I know." Wen Baizhou whispered, "I want to go back as soon as possible this time , try to deliver the medicine to the hospital ship as soon as possible, and then... see if they will change the treatment plan."

Yan Feng patted him on the shoulder: "Don't be stressed, just rest first. I'll have people get all the supplies as soon as possible. Load the car. By the way, let Fenrir come with me."

"What's wrong?" Wen Baizhou turned his head and looked out the window.

Fenrir was sitting by the window waiting for him. When he saw him, he smiled and wagged his tail.

"Professor Xing has developed a new generation of intelligent algorithms, which has upgraded the artificial intelligence used by the military again." Yan Feng said, "I will bring Fenrir over to upgrade it." "

Okay, thank you."

Wen Baizhou After watching him leave, he returned to the single bed in the examination room and lay down.

Once the door was closed, the examination room was so quiet that even the dripping sound could be heard. He stared at the blank ceiling for a long time before slowly closing his eyes.

When I got home and had nothing to do, the self-blame and sadness I had suppressed surged out uncontrollably. Wen Baizhou tossed and turned for a long time before falling asleep under the influence of the medicine.