21-30

☆ 22. Chapter 21 [Three-in-one]

Chapter 21 [Three-in-One]

The three-story building in the mist became increasingly clear.

In the night, they could clearly see its snow-white walls and gray tiles. The glass building on the third floor, which looks like a sugar bowl, reflects the warm light in the house and shines in the night.

Only the dilapidated double iron door outside the building was incompatible with the building. It's almost an eyesore when it's placed there.

The chariot drove faster and faster. Just when it was approaching the iron gate, Lu Heng suddenly turned the steering wheel, and the chariot turned left as fast as it could against the gate!

The insect swarm followed closely, but did not have that kind of flexibility. They rushed towards the big iron door one after another, but there seemed to be something invisible on the door, which firmly blocked the insects.

Lian Sheng watched dumbfounded as the bug hit the wall of transparent air and was bounced off the wall.

The chariot turned right again.

Lu Heng drove the chariot and circled the small villa. The insect swarm followed closely behind the tank, but they could no longer form a black insect vortex.

The strange protective equipment outside the small building blocked all insects. They were knocked to pieces by the invisible wall, and for a while they were unable to organize a good pursuit.

"This..." Lian Sheng grabbed Wen Baizhou's hand with his backhand, "Is this your home?!"

"It's my house!" Wen Baizhou completely recovered and said happily, "Go, go home! Go home!" !"

The chariot crashed open the big iron door -

"Clang -!"

The huge impact caused many people to pour out of the small villa.

They were armed with submachine guns and watched the tanks warily.

This car is really dirty. The car was covered with dried mud spots, making the color of the car unclear. The window panes were covered with messy spots, like bird droppings dried and solidified on them.

Through the windshield of the car in front, they could see Lu Heng sitting in the driver's seat.

The people in the room quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Just as they were about to get closer, they heard a voice coming from inside the car: "Don't come here."

The voice was breathing heavily, but Yan Feng, who was guarding the door, recognized that it was Wen Baizhou's voice.

"Bai Zhou, how are you?!" Yan Feng quickly took two steps forward.

"Don't come over!" Wen Baizhou said, "There may be insects in our car and we need to spray it. It's poisonous. You go back to the house first."

He pressed the insecticide, and the "sizzling" sound of the spray followed. came the loudspeaker. When the people outside heard this, they immediately put away their guns and returned to the house in an orderly manner.

Lian Sheng looked at those people and his mind was extremely complicated for a moment.

Their clothes were clean and thin. In an environment like 2099, such thin clothing simply cannot survive. But there were no traces of frostbite on the exposed skin of those people.

And those guns, if he read correctly, they were already very ancient gun types...

He couldn't help but think of the words of Yu Xingye and Wen Baizhou.