61-70

☆ 62. Chapter 61 [Third update]

Chapter 61 [Third Update]

The reward mechanism inspired unprecedented enthusiasm among the bunker survivors.

This is the first time they have heard of such a mechanism in so many years. Not to mention the rewards are actual steamed buns and eggs!

Even if there are no elderly or children at home and you just eat it by yourself, it is still a very good nutritional supplement. Not to mention you can take the eggs back with you.

If you take it back and save it, it will become a big asset after one year.

After breakfast time, everyone rushed to their work stations with great enthusiasm.

In the breeding area, the faces of several breeding staff were even brighter. When they saw Wen Baizhou, they immediately waved and shouted: "Bai Zhou! You are here!"

Wen Baizhou smiled and waved his hand: "I am here. Your data records are in good order. Do you want to do it?"

"Yes, yes." One of the staff members came up immediately. This staff member's surname was Qing and his given name was Qingda. He was the one who first met Wen Baizhou.

Qingda said enthusiastically: "Come to the office with me. We record these data every day, and we don't dare to slack off."

As soon as he walked to the office, Qingda took down a large blue book from the wall: "You Look."

On the blue book, the room temperature and humidity of the cage, the daily feeding of the piglets, and the weight of the piglets were clearly recorded.

"We recently want to match the daily diet of the piglets based on some plants and vegetables that the bunker can produce." Qingda said, "After all, we can't always rely on your bunker to support our piglets' feed."

Wen Baizhou nodded. : "Indeed, you must rely on yourselves to form a good ecological cycle."

Seeing that Bai Zhou also thought so, Qingda was particularly happy: "So I want to consult today, you see, the rapeseed in the special planting area of ​​our bunker , it grows very well. After this batch of trial planting is successful, in order to produce oil in the future, the bunker will definitely plant rapeseed on a large area. Its oil comes from the seeds. Do you think it can be used to feed pigs in other places?"

" Yes. Rapeseed is a very good feed. Its leaves and stalks can be broken into pieces and fed. The cake residue left from the oil extraction can also be used. But the cake residue is poisonous to pigs, so you must pay attention to its handling."

Hearing this, , Qingda immediately found a pen from the table: "Speak slowly, and I will write it down."

Wen Baizhou spoke slowly as he wrote.

This information was consulted during the break during training when he went home last time. Later, Professor Wu came back from school, and he went to talk to Professor Wu again.

In addition to the breeding of piglets and chickens, the subsequent focus will be on bunker 01's own resource cycle.

It is better to teach a man to fish than to teach him to fish. After the initial basic food and clothing, it is time to help them establish their own breeding system. Only in this way can long-term and healthy development be achieved.

Professor Wu even went to the third floor to capture Professor Li, who was responsible for soil binder and seed selection. The three of them chatted together for a long time, and Wen Baizhou participated in it and took notes frantically to make up for the class.