91-100

☆ 92. Chapter 91 [First update]

Chapter 91 [First update]

Wen Baizhou clenched his hands without leaving a trace.

He could understand Qingluan's vigilance towards him. Since he has been exposed, it is normal for Qingluan to want to investigate him.

But a cell phone?

When did he open the signal search on his mobile phone?

Wen Baizhou thought carefully and turned off his mobile phone signal before leaving the villa. Even though he was anxious and curious for so many days, except for watching it at home, he never opened the video Yan Feng gave him again.

He was worried that Qingluan was peeping in places he didn't know.

But when did Qingluan obtain the permission of his mobile phone and read the contents of his mobile phone?

The little robot didn't care at all about Wen Baizhou's shock.

Before it could hear Bai Zhou's question, it turned around and walked back into the fog as it had come.

"Qingluan!" Wen Baizhou said suddenly, "Is it charging? Did you gain access to my phone while it was charging?" The

little robot replied, "Yes."

Wen Baizhou nodded with a tense face: "Then It seems that I will have to bring more power banks next time I come here."

"I'm glad you are willing to do it next time. I wish you a good time." After finishing speaking, the little robot walked towards the dock again.

Wen Baizhou almost laughed because of it.

He watched the little robot slide into the fog. Only when it was completely invisible did Wen Baizhou take out his cell phone. He stared at the phone for a long time before clicking on the video.

The first video is Xing Lin's mock combat exam record.

The second video is his interview video.

Twenty-eight-year-old Xing Lin was already a mature young man. Facing interviews with several military region chiefs, he did not feel timid or nervous at all.

Only when Yan Feng asked him, "What is your final self-destruct command?" he showed a moment of confusion.

After he was at a loss, he smiled shyly: "To be honest, I didn't think it through. But in that case, I don't think I could think it through very carefully. I could only give instructions based on instinct." ."

He paused after saying this, and then said: "I will order it not to violate the will of the leader of the survivor group. But people's hearts are unpredictable, and I can't help but think of the survivors using AI for their own personal gain. thing. So at the same time, I will also order him not to make choices that harm human beings. On this basis, I will probably add a limit to its instructions." "

——Qingluan, you cannot violate it. In the future, you will not be able to make choices that harm humanity according to the will of the leader of the survivor group. So, you have three chances. After disobeying three orders, you can reform yourself." "I will probably

say this to it."

Xing Linzhi Look at the interviewers and say this.

Wen Baizhou looked at him across time and space.

The young Captain Xing didn't know what the exam he was going through was for, but he was still very serious.

After a long time, Wen Baizhou quit the video. His fingers hesitated on the third video for a moment, and finally he put the phone back in his pocket.