51-60

☆ 52. Chapter 51 [Second update]

Chapter 51 [Second update]

Gift.

This is a very unfamiliar word to the entire Bunker No. 01.

Life in Bunker No. 01 is too barren, so barren that there is nothing that can be given to important people.

If you want to give a definition to a gift...

Yang Qi himself is more like a gift from Bunker 01.

He gave Bunker No. 01 to all the survivors in the bunker, and the bunker gave him to everyone.

In his long life after the war, he devoted himself wholeheartedly to the construction of Bunker 01, and perhaps he never received any "exclusively for him" gifts.

Lu Heng felt that unspeakable softness of heart again.

He listened to the rustle of snow falling on the ground and said slowly: "I have nothing to give him." "

Then tell me what he likes." Wen Baizhou's voice came through the small mobile phone , "I'll prepare."

"The teacher's test results...are they not good?" Lu Heng couldn't help but ask.

The checklist stored in Wen Baizhou's mobile phone was secretly taken by him. Yang Qi didn't allow anyone to reveal his condition, but Lu Heng didn't feel at ease no matter what.

The old man's condition was so bad, it seemed as if fatigue and weakness had caught up with him instantly, turning him into a shriveled old man in just the blink of an eye.

Now Wen Baizhou had just gone to Building 1 to meet the experts from 2025, and he called the cell phone placed on the coffee table in the villa and said something like this. This made Lu Heng have to wonder whether Yang Qi's situation was already very bad.

But I heard Bai Zhou said: "No. Professor Sun looked at it and said it was early stage, and he had already found experts for us. I just came out to get takeout, and saw the grandfathers in the park, and suddenly felt that if the grandfather did not have this burden, This is the kind of life we ​​should be living now."

The travelers from 2099 have no idea what kind of life "such a life" should be.

He could only remain silent.

Hearing that Lu Heng didn't speak, Wen Baizhou added: "This kind of life where you don't have to worry about anything and you still have old friends to quarrel with." "

..." Lu Heng breathed a sigh of relief, "Maybe he doesn't like anything. ."

"This is impossible." Wen Baizhou denied it. "Look at Mr. Chen Du in Bunker No. 13. He also likes to drink mint tea."

At that time, he entered Chen Duan's office in the eight-story building of Bunker No. 13. , Wen Baizhou noticed that he placed a small pot of mint on the windowsill. That was the only bit of green in the whole office.

Lu Heng's tone was deep: "From the time I met him, he was Yang Qi from Bunker No. 01. He has no personal hobbies."

Wen Baizhou opened his mouth. He wanted to say something, but for a moment nothing came out. .

He held up his cell phone and fell silent, only following the little soldier as he walked back.

Lu Heng on the other side of the phone didn't hang up the phone either. The two listened to each other's gentle breathing. After a long time, Wen Baizhou said: "I know. Then let me think about what would be more appropriate to give him." After