1-10

☆ 2. Chapter 1 Graduation

Chapter 1 Graduation

The May sun is just right at the turn of spring and summer, and the Longxia University Art Museum, which is usually sparsely populated, is unusually crowded at this time.

Picture frames, large or small, bright or gray, decorate the white walls of the museum. People walked around, looking at the paintings carefully, and occasionally discussing something softly.

This is the graduation exhibition of the Academy of Fine Arts of Longha University. On display today are the graduation works of master's students.

Among the many avant-garde or individual paintings, there is a group of paintings with bright colors that have the most people standing in front of them.

It is a set of four pictures describing the four seasons of a countryside. That set of pictures looks particularly warm, and once you take a look at them, you will be intoxicated by such soft happiness.

Next to the picture of the four seasons, stood a young man with green hair. He was saying to the person who answered the question very skillfully: "I am not the author. The author is in an emergency and cannot come for the time being. This painting is not for sale. If you want to sign the painter, please give it to me. I'll give you a business card."

As soon as he finished speaking, others rushed forward to hand over their business cards. He took the business card and walked aside to make a phone call.

As soon as the call was connected, the green-haired man lowered his voice and said anxiously: "Ancestor, when will you come back? Do you know how scary this morning is? Someone offered you a six-figure price for that set of pictures! Six figures! I refused to the point where I was heartbroken. It hurts!"

"Thank you," Wen Baizhou said in a light voice, "My house is outside the Fourth Ring Road. With the traffic, you can't expect me to come back at noon. I will go over and take a look, then withdraw, and come back to treat you to dinner. "

You'd better hurry up!"

Wen Baizhou responded with a smile, and listened to the green-haired man introduce the gallery that handed him the business card before hanging up the phone.

He even put aside his graduation exhibition in order to see his future studio.

The small villa was a graduation gift from the family to Wen Baizhou. The family said that the basic decoration had been completed and they were waiting for him to buy furniture and decorations.

Taking advantage of the graduation exhibition, he could go back and choose a few classmates' paintings to hang in the studio after seeing the house.

The community is between the fourth and fifth rings, a place that is not remote but not central. There are two or three parks and a natural ecological reserve nearby.

As Wen Baizhou walked along, he felt more and more satisfied. When he arrived at the door of his small villa, he was even more satisfied.

The small villa is a side house with a large front and back garden, and the environment is particularly quiet. If he lived here, he would definitely be able to draw very good paintings!

Pushing the door open, the custom-made lace hand-embroidered milky white wallpaper reflects the fine luster in the sun, and the floor is also marble of the same color.

Wen Baizhou glanced at it casually, then left the entrance and went inside. A large light coffee-colored sofa has been placed in the living room, and an ultra-thin TV the size of the entire wall is also installed on the TV wall.