131-140

☆ 132. Chapter 131 [Second update]

Chapter 131 [Second update]

The sky is as dark as yesterday.

Dense clouds hang in the sky, so heavy that they never seem to blow away.

Under the dark sky, the special planting area is as dazzling as a magical castle.

Wen Baizhou stroked the glass curtain wall that was slightly warmed by the lamps and said seriously: "It's definitely possible. When the grass is all over the barren hills, the blue sky will definitely come back." "

That will definitely take a lot of time." Shang Xian sighed. . Immediately, he laughed again: "But fortunately, I am still young and have a lot of time."

Take your time, he thought in a relaxed mood.

He is only in his twenties now. He can plant it in the bunker until it stops growing. By the time he retreats to the underground floor to retire, he should be able to see some other colors of the sky, right?

Thinking of this, he suddenly said: "Hey, Bai Zhou. You came back at the wrong time."

"What's wrong?" Wen Baizhou asked, "What did I miss?"

"Aerial photography of Long Xia!" Shang Xian said excitedly Said, "The ones that have been shown recently are all landscape films, called "Aerial Photography of Longxia", which show what we looked like before the war. It's really completely different from the previous nature documentaries. We were so good before!"

Under the night sky, we looked like stars . The city, the long bridge across the river and sea above the waves, the iron tower towering into the clouds in the dense forest...

This is the city they built in the past, this is the glory created by the past civilization.

"It's really a pity that you passed me." Shang Xian felt particularly regretful. "If you saw it, you would definitely like it very much."

He glanced at Wen Baizhou and swallowed more words.

You can't ask Bai Zhou about the research direction of their bunker. It's not appropriate. How the city should be built and how the bunker should be built are all things that can be achieved by everyone working together.

No matter what Wen Baizhou and his bunker are currently researching, it will eventually be used in construction.

He smiled and introduced Wen Baizhou into the office, and gave him a cup of hot water: "I am thinking now that when I get old, I will be very satisfied if Yicheng can return to one-tenth of its former appearance. ."

"You can definitely do it." Wen Baizhou took the water with a smile on his face and held it in his hand to warm his hands. "If you keep at it, you can definitely do it."

They rested in Bunker No. 01 for five days.

During these few days of rest, Wen Baizhou followed Yang Tong and asked about the current needs of bunker No. 01 in Yicheng.

On the third busy day, those golden rapeseeds officially entered the harvest period.

Like rapeseed emergence, harvesting rapeseed is also a big event. During the long ice period, the people in Bunker 01 prepared an old-fashioned oil press and assembled a simple harvester. During the month when rapeseed blooms, they look forward to the harvest day every day.

When the harvest day comes, big red flowers are once again posted in the special planting area.

People who had nothing to do in the morning came to the special planting area early and waited happily around the rapeseed planting house. Even many children's practical classes are held in rape fields.