31-40

☆ 32. Chapter 31 [Second update]

Chapter 31 [Second update]

The free discussion class was not long, and the bell rang amidst the chatter of the children.

The teacher said get out of class was over, and the children left in groups.

After this class, Wen Baizhou completely understood Yang Qi's intention. He walked quickly to the podium and said to the teacher seriously: "Thank you, this is a very meaningful lesson." "

I didn't say anything, it was all the children who said it." The teacher smiled and said modestly. .

Such a young man was a distinguished guest of the bunker. He wanted to know if the bunker had any new cooperation, but he hesitated for a long time and didn't ask anything. I just smiled and chatted for a few words, then waved goodbye.

The two also left the classroom. Lu Heng was going to the underground fortress to train new recruits, and he was going back to the data room to continue sorting out materials. When they walked to the elevator, they said goodbye.

Back in the reference room, Teacher Qi had just finished her lecture for the day and was turning off the video on her phone.

When he saw Baizhou pushing the door open, he said, "You're back? These materials are no longer needed. Let's seal them up." There

were several stacks of materials in front of him, which had been sorted. Wen Baizhou walked over and asked him, "Have you finished speaking? How many more days do we have to speak?" "

It won't stop you from falling asleep in class if I speak for a few days." Teacher Qi snorted, "It's only a few days. You can pack the materials today. There are not many difficulties and precautions in the initial stage of construction. The follow-up will have to be judged based on the progress of the project, so it is meaningless to talk about it now."

He paused, and his expression turned serious: "Little news , you must bring it to your bunker word for word."

Wen Baizhou nodded vigorously: "I will."

Teacher Qi reached out and patted his shoulder, shook it hard, and then said: "Come on. Come on, let's put them all up."

Although this batch of information is not used much anymore, it is still very important. This can be seen from the packing box provided by the bunker to Wen Baizhou.

It was a batch of very thin foldable steel boxes. The box is strong enough to withstand ordinary firearm strikes and strong acid rain. Each of them is very heavy, and when the files are full, two or three people are needed to lift them.

Both Wen Baizhou and Teacher Qi didn't have enough strength, so they could only pack the documents first, wait until they were ready, and then ask others to help move the boxes.

After Lu Heng heard about it, he brought Yu Xingye and Liansheng to help during his work break.

Although the scar on his back has begun to peel off, it still runs diagonally across his back and looks very scary. Several people refused to let him do heavy work. Lu Heng stayed in the data room, packing documents with Wen Baizhou. Lian Sheng and Yu Xingye carried the suitcase up and down.

Teacher Qi seized the time and made additional explanations on the other side of the cell phone. In order not to affect the video recording, the two did not chat. Just do the work in silence. By the time they finished packaging, Teacher Qi had almost finished speaking.

He walked to Wen Baizhou, helped lift a packing box, and asked proactively: "Is Xiao Wen going to take the materials with him?"

Wen Baizhou nodded and said with a smile: "Teacher Qi, I still have I'll be back."