Chapter 60: The curly boy admiring the moon

Start from the beginning

  The system was also very pleased, "Yes."

  Another parenting tip appeared in the system panel.

  [Mom and Dad, if I have separation anxiety, you must not do this...]

  [Never? Run away secretly! Please just tell me you are going out. ]

  [Never break your promise! What time do you want to come back in the evening? Come back at that time. ]

  [Never! Be harsh to me! You must not love me anymore? ]

  [Don't! The lotus roots are broken! Please say goodbye to me with a smile and calmly. ]

  ...

  Wen Tuduo traveled to a neighboring city for a day and had real-time online discussions with Xixi's mother and Liangzi's mother, and finally selected a manufacturer that has served many children's playgrounds with excellent quality and cost-effectiveness. good.

  "The colors are usually bright and warm, such as macaron, Morandi or candy style. The door design should fit the theme and be childlike and cheerful..."

  The manufacturer also provided operational support and introduced Wen Tuduo to a paradise teacher with rich experience. Wen Tuduo acted very quickly and asked Liangzi's mother to draw up a contract remotely on the spot. After signing the contract in the evening, she took the car back to City A.

  After about an hour's return trip, Wen Yuduo made a "video call" with Zhou Zhiyue in the car, who was far away in Europe.

  Zhou Zhiyue said it was morning over there, and he happened to be in the car, preparing to rush to the branch for inspection.

  The sun shines in from the car window, half-light and half-dark, the man has a three-dimensional silhouette, and his dark gray cold eyes look affectionate and focused.

  Wen Yuduo stroked her hair behind her ears, pointed her more beautiful left face at the camera, and said in a sweet and greasy voice, "Have you missed me?"

  Zhou Zhiyue curled his lips slightly and whispered, "Yes."

  "I don't believe it, then what have you thought about me? How many times? Is it a hundred times?" Wen Yuduo's coquettish voice was raised very high.

  Zhou Zhiyue suddenly heard the uncontrollable dry laughter from others.

  Wen Yuduo was stunned, and her face suddenly turned red.

  Zhou Zhiyue's face flashed with embarrassment. He glanced at Ding He who was sitting next door. Ding He immediately closed his mouth tightly and did not dare to make a sound.

  He leaned closer and answered with a low and sweet voice, "Yes, one hundred and one times?"

  "Okay! I have something else to do, hang up first?"

  After hanging up the video, Wen Tuduo was angry and embarrassed, and immediately contacted Zhou Zhiyue via WeChat.

  [Taro Duoduo: Ah ah ah, why didn't you tell me earlier that there was someone next door? It made me so embarrassed. ah ah, help! Next time there are outsiders around? Tell me! ! ]

  [Taro Duoduo: Angryjpg]

  The man who looked down at the message smiled softly and replied, "I really miss you."

  Wen Yuduo's cheeks were still hot, and she turned off the phone with a soft hum.

  .

  The fifteenth day of the first lunar month is the Lantern Festival.