Chapter 56: The curly boy paying New Year greetings

Start from the beginning

  She punched the shark pillow angrily and went to the bathroom to take a quick hot shower. The teeth marks on his legs were still there, and he declared with great force what happened last night.

  The hot water from the shower washed the white jade back, like being caressed by a man's rough palm. Wen Yuduo felt extremely uncomfortable. She hurriedly washed off the sweat, put on some casual clothes and walked out of the room.

  She was still not at ease with Zhou Zhiyue taking care of the baby, and planned to go and see Zhou Shaoyu who had slept in his room all night.

  Wen Yuduo came to the fourth floor and gently knocked on Zhou Zhiyue's door.

  He shouldn't be awake at this early hour. Wen Yuduo was about to turn the door handle of the room directly when a deep magnetic male voice suddenly came from behind.

  "Are you awake so early?"

  Wen Yuduo turned around and saw Zhou Zhiyue, who was wearing a gray sportswear and a sports watch. He must have just come back from working out in the gym. There was a little sweat on his forehead, but the whole person looked like he was glaring with eyes. The cheerfulness is so different from her with dark blue eyes.

  Wen Yuduo felt uncomfortable when she saw him now. She turned her head and coughed lightly, "Well, I'm here to see Xiaoyu. Did he sleep well last night?"

  "He slept well."

  Zhou Zhiyue curled his lips, with unclear meaning, "But I? I can't sleep."

  Not knowing whether what he said was true or not, Wen Yuduo glared at Zhou Zhiyue, stopped talking to him, and hurried in to see Zhou Shaoyu.

  Zhou Shaoyu slept on a separate children's bed, with his hands and legs spread out in a "big" shape. His eyelashes were long and curled, and his cheeks were pink.

  With a smile in her eyes, Wen Yuduo helped him cover his chest with the quilt. The little guy should wake up in half an hour. She can go downstairs and have breakfast first.

  When Wen Yuduo turned around, she found that Zhou Zhiyue had taken off his gray sports top at some point, revealing his upper body like a Greek sculpture. He casually took a white towel and prepared to enter the bathroom to take a shower.

  Wen Yuduo's mind was flooded with various R-rated scenes. Her face was expressionless, her hands were folded across her chest, and she scolded with a stern look on her face: "Well, you have to go into the bathroom to take off your clothes during the weather, otherwise it's easy to catch a cold."

  Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyebrows slightly and nodded, "Okay, I understand."

  Wen Yuduo snorted coldly and was about to walk out of the room, when her wrist was suddenly grabbed by a man.

  She looked back, "What's wrong?"

  "Do you want to move in with me?"

  Wen Yuduo's cheeks were hot and she shook her head, "Me? I don't want it."

  Zhou Zhi pulled her closer, leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "Then I'll buy a condom next time..."

  Before he finished speaking, Wen Yuduo instantly turned into a cooked shrimp, pushed his chest, gritted his teeth and jumped, "Dream, you want it? It's beautiful!"

  She was too embarrassed to take another look at the man, and immediately stepped on her furry slippers and ran away like a rabbit.

  The more Zhou Zhi looked at her fleeing back, his lips curved with an imperceptible arc.