Chapter 53: Timid Curly Boy

Start from the beginning

  "Wow...wow..."

  His lung capacity was much greater than when he was a child, and his crying almost drowned out the sound of gongs and drums!

  The onlookers, who were in a good mood to enjoy the rare traditional performance, turned their angry eyes on the young couple and the naughty child.

  Although this family of three looks good and is dressed luxuriously, they look like ordinary people at first glance, but even rich people cannot disrupt the order of public places!

  The closer the lion dance got, the harder Zhou Shaoyu cried. He shook his fists hard with both hands and feet, his face was wet with tears, and several snot bubbles popped up from his nose.

  Wen Yuduo felt his face burning, and a hint of embarrassment flashed across Zhou Zhiyue's face. He quickly carried the mother and son to a corner where the crowd was sparse.

  Zhou Shaoyu heard the terrible sound of the lion dance getting farther and farther away. He gradually stopped crying and wiped his nose with his little fleshy hands. His sleeves were wet with tears and nose.

  Wen Yuduo sighed repeatedly, not knowing what to say to him, and resignedly wiped his face and hands.

  She just didn't expect Zhou Shaoyu to be so arrogant at home. Not only did he learn to hit people, but he seemed to be omnipotent in heaven and earth. In fact, he instantly turned into a quail when he left the house! Even a mere lion dancer is afraid.

  The trip to the pedestrian street was forced to end, and the family of three returned home.

  Wen Yuduo was always thinking about showing Zhou Shaoyu something different during the New Year, so she asked Butler Cen to buy a bunch of fairy sticks and small fireworks.

  In the evening, before it was completely dark, Wen Tuduo hugged the little guy and played with the fairy wand in the yard.

  Wen Yuduo really didn't expect that Zhou Shaoyu would be afraid of even the smallest fairy stick!

  Wen Yuduo asked Zhou Zhiyue to light a fairy stick and show it to Zhou Shaoyu.

  Zhou Zhiyue did as he was told, his long white fingers holding a fairy wand that shone with brilliant fire, giving his cold face a hint of fireworks. This scene was extremely beautiful in the cold winter yard.

  Zhou Zhiyue placed the fairy stick with a ball of fire slightly closer to Zhou Shaoyu, allowing the little guy to watch it up close.

  Wen Yuduo held Zhou Shaoyu's little hand and pointed at the fairy wand, "Xiaoyu, didn't we learn from the picture book we read last night? These are fireworks! Aren't the fireworks beautiful?"

  Zhou Shaoyu, however, seemed to be facing a formidable enemy. He quickly retracted into Wen Tuduo's arms, groaning, his whole little face twisted and unsatisfied.

  Zhou Zhiyue frowned, "Does he? Want to try it himself?"

  Wen Tuduo doesn't understand very well. There shouldn't be any of these gadgets. Children will resist, right?

  Just as she was about to take the fairy wand, Zhou Shaoyu grabbed her hand hard to stop her, "Ouch!"

  Zhou Shaoyu clutched his mother's clothes tightly, pouted his lips, and tears flowed down in an instant.

  Mom and Dad bullied him today! !

  Not only did he take him to see the scary "monster dance", but he also played with fire in front of him that would burn the child!