Dramatic Theater

Zacznij od początku

Y/N: (sighs) God in Heaven, why?

Angel Dust: Oh, hey, honey?~

Y/N: (...) Am I supposed to know who you are?

Angel Dust: (scoffs) Who am I? I am the great Angel Dust, the most popular artist of all time. You look like someone who could enjoy being on the screen. Not to mention..."have your holes plugged in"?~

Angel Dust then got close to Y/N, interrupting her personal space and making Vaggie and Charlie feel a little jealous.

Y/N: Yeah, no thank you. 

Angel Dust: (snickering) C-Cmon, hon. Surely you wanna get laid. Why don't I give you a reason why? Everyone wants to get smashed. (laughing)~

Angel Dust loved the look on Y/N's face and rolled on the floor laughing. 

Vaggie's eye slightly twitched in irritation as Charlie pulled her collar, rethinking choosing Y/N for the roleplay. 

Angel Dust: And...I know a certain someone who'd love to have their cat. Perhaps you can arrange playdates or...something more... trust-building?~

Y/N: The only thing you should be mashing is the idea of understanding when someone says no. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a purity ring assembly to attend to. Soon, I shall remain virginous until marriage. Maybe you should do the same if you wanna survive HIV.

Soon, the roleplay was over. 

Charlie: YES! Oh! Bravo! Bravo! Nice job, Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks, but was it necessary for me to...

Charlie: Sssory...Angel Dust requested. 

Y/N then slowly turned her head to look at Angel Dust, showing off a glare.

Angel Dust: You mess with the Spider, you get the liquefication, baby. And I am the ultimate liquefier. 

-----------------------

(CRACKING)

Angel Dust: OW OW OW! UNCLE! UNCLE! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!

Y/N: (...)

Y/N got into a wrestling move with Angel Dust under her feet and his arms pulled from behind. Charlie blushed at Y/N's brute strength.

Vaggie: Told you she was strong. 

Charlie: Yeah, but not that strong.

Niffty: Cookies!

Niffty then headed to the group with a tray of cookies in her hands. She eyed Charlie and Vaggie as they stared at Y/N disciplining Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Ack! Okay, I'll be honest. If it was with a boy, then it would be hot. I'm more flexible than--.

(CRACKING)

Angel Dust: OWOWOWOWOW!

Niffty: (gasps) 

Niffty then had an idea form in her head as she rushed up to her room and then grabbed a pencil and paper and then drew. 

Niffty: (giggling maniacally) 

Charlie: Anyway, Pentious, you're up next. 

Pentious: You got it!

Y/N: Okay. So...this is gonna be awkward.