Chapter 18.5: Love

In a world completely black, filled with shadows where a great blood-colored full moon stood out in the skies, as if the end of the world had come and everything had ceased, as if evil had swept through everything in its path and swallowed this place with its wickedness, there he was.

Unable to say anything, for he had no mouth, unable to feel anything, for he had no touch, unable to hear anything for he had no hearing, as if he could only be a mere spectator in this world full of shadows.

Yet he was fine, it didn't matter to him, for he didn't need any of those things to feel his love.

"_"

Empty, in this vast world of shadows there was no one, nobody was there, there was nothing, he understood nothing. The person could not comprehend why. He was waiting for her, but she did not appear, perhaps he had made her angry? If that were the case, he wished to have a functional body with a functional heart to tear it out and hand it to her to show his deep remorse for having offended her. If that were not enough, he would give her his soul to please her, although deep down he knew that would not satisfy her, his soul had no value to her.

Seconds passed as if they were hours and minutes as if they were years, he waited for her for so long but she never came, in this deep despair, in this empty and loveless place, he finally remembered.

Indeed, it was not yet time to see her, for he was not dead. Upon realizing this, he wished for the moment of his death, he longed to die, he longed to see her again, so he would wait for his death with joy to feel her love once more.