Chapter 18: Unwanted Interest(Part 2)

"Y-you bit me?"

With a shocked expression, Rias almost shouted that, although she held back because of the late hour. Also, because it would be inconvenient if Asia woke up at this moment. In any case, although she expected a reaction from Issei, she never anticipated that he would literally bite her lip to the point of making her bleed. After all, even Issei was a man, not common in attitude, but ultimately a man. A girl like her kissing him should have made him feel a bit of excitement, at the very least.

Issei looked at Rias with a slightly red face, both on his cheeks and lips, as Rias's blood also stained his lips. Noticing that the grip on his wrists had loosened enough, he broke free and took Rias by the arm.

"Wh-"

Pulling her towards him and turning the tables, it was now Issei who was on top of Rias, holding her wrists. With a still surprised face, she looked at Issei, who showed a slight blush on his cheeks but hid it with an obvious annoyance.

"What are you playing at? Coming to my house, asking me to take your virginity and forcing me to kiss you. If this is a joke, it's not funny, it's disgusting."

With irritation and annoyance in his voice, his grip on Rias's wrists tightened, though he knew she could break free if she wanted. That's why he was considering invoking his sacred gear to hold her even tighter, though it seemed unnecessary, as Rias made no attempt to escape.

"Do you dislike kissing me that much? Am I not your type?"

With blood on her lips, Rias slightly lowered her gaze and showed a playful smile, looking into Issei's eyes. It seemed she had recovered from the shock of being bitten on her first kiss.

Saying that only amplified Issei's irritation. He didn't know why she was doing this, and it bothered him. He was too confused at the moment since everything had been so sudden.

Breaking eye contact with Issei, Rias's gaze shifted to the side, and with a sigh, she spoke.

"This is not a game, Issei. We need to do it quickly. I'll give you a proper explanation after we finish."

Rias' right hand that Issei was holding suddenly let go and grabbed Issei's arm.

"Is it your first time too?"

Taking Issei's hand from his wrist, she directed it towards her chest, causing Issei's hand to squeeze one of her breasts.

"Do you still think it's a joke?"

Feeling the softness in the palm of his hand, he unconsciously squeezed a little. Feeling through her uniform, he immediately compared it to how it felt this morning when he accidentally squeezed them when she was naked. He bit his lip immediately, realizing that he was getting too involved in this.

"It's already late."

Though bewildered by Rias's words, a few seconds later he felt it too. In the middle of the room, a white magical circle appeared, illuminating the place. Issei immediately turned his gaze there.

From the magical circle emerged a woman. Upon seeing her, Issei was nothing but frozen, with beautiful silver hair and deep blue eyes that looked at him with an indifferent expression that highlighted her beauty even more. He unconsciously whispered,

"A maid?"

The woman who had come out of the magical circle was wearing a maid's outfit. Although he had seen too many maid cosplays, nothing compared to this. The person wearing it somehow exuded the air of a true maid, but that wasn't what caught his attention the most. After all, he was trembling at the moment. Although he could hide it, he couldn't help it. His body was telling him to immediately get away from this place, no, from that person. This was unlike anything he had felt before.