"Hey" I say while wiping my tears and hand him the carton.

Kurt's POV

I heard everything. I just didn't want to tell her. I felt bad for her. She's so sweet and awkward and weird. Her eyes are a little uneven but I like weird eyes.I think she's kinda cute.

Aubrey's POV

I knew Kurt heard what had happened.

"Umm he doesn't do this often" I say trying to make myself look better. Kurt just hugs me. We lay down together on my bed while just looking at my ceiling.

"Do you want a snack?" I ask.

"I'm hungry but it will hurt my stomach" he says.

"Well just try to eat a slice of apples"

I go back downstairs to see the same thing. My mom sitting on the couch wiping her tears and my dad drunk at the kitchen counter.

I take an apple and start cutting it.

"You just wait tonight Aubrey. When your moms asleep." he yells to me and winks.

"You think mom is asleep, she's awake. She's just too coward to say anything. Plus I'm probably gonna sleep over at a friends house then." I snarl at him while cutting the apples.

"Than all do it now" he yelled at me. I started to shake because of my anxiety. I didn't take my pills but there in my room. I started screaming.

Kurt's POV

I don't know what to do. I don't even know what's going on I think he's just yelling at her. I hear someone coming up the stairs and it sounds to heavy to be Aubrey. I then hide in the closet.

Aubrey's POV

He grabs me and picks me up. I know what's about to happen.

"You coward!! I hate you, your the worst mom in the world. How could you let this happen to me?" I screamed at her while my dad threw me on my bed and locked the door. All I could think about was Kurt probably hiding in the closet looking threw the blinds to see what's happening. I start crying.

"Please dad don't do this to me. I don't want too get off of me." I scream.

"Your not the boss" he said.

He than took my shirt off, good thing I was wearing a bra.

"Somebody help me" I scream cried and my dad slapped me making me cry even more.

"KURT PLEASE HELP ME" I scream cried.

Kurt's POV

I started crying a bit seeing her like that. I then heard her scream for my help.

Aubrey's POV

"Kurt please" I groan while crying.

"Who's Kurt?" My dad asks.

I then see Kurt go out of the closet.

"You don't treat your daughter that way." Kurt yelled at him.

My dad then pushed Kurt.

"Don't touch him" I scream at my dad.

Kurt pushes my dad back.

"Don't ever touch her like that again. She's your daughter you sicko. If I told the cops what you've been doing to her you'd be in jail for life" Kurt said.

My dad punched Kurt.

"Don't f*cking touch him" I scream at my dad. My dad then looks at me. I kicked my dad in the balls as he fell in pain. Kurt then pushed him out of my room and locked the door.