The butterfly hashira then grabs her haori, scrunching up the fabric tightly in her grasp, "URUSAI!! Do you not recognize this haori! you heartless bastard!!" She yells, surprising the hashira around her as they look wide eyed, they had never seen her lose her cool before. It was shocking, then again understandable at the same time.

(y/n) nervously looks between the two, gnawing on her lip as she hopes a fight doesn't break out.

douma stares hard at the haori, although it looks like he barely put in effort at all. He snaps his fingers, recognition shown in his eyes, "oh, that haori belongs to that butterfly girl...." There was a tense silence as shinobu and the hashira glare at him, "ah, gomen, gomen," he offhandedly says with fake sympathy.

shinobu unsheathes her sword, eyes glinting murderously, "you bitch—!" rengoku and iguro had to hold her back once more, although they felt the same burning anger as well from douma's dismissive attitude towards one of their own's death!

(y/n) sighs in frustration, rubbing her forehead before lightly smacking douma on the head, glaring, "can you not be such a dick right now?? why can't you be more like akaza...!" she points at the upper moon three, whom was snoozing away on her side, trial long forgotten, his small body curls up at her body warmth.

"oh mah gawd, i wanna pinch his cheeks—anyways!! If this is gonna work, you need to be a little more remorseful, douma! i know it's not in your nature and all, but goddamn, show them and most importantly me, that this choice was not a mistake!" She heatedly says, silencing everyone.

douma tilts his head back and stares up at her blankly. He could see the determination, stubbornness and annoyance in them. ah, such a colorful array of emotions on her pretty face...~

Truthfully speaking..or thinking...douma only came along with akaza for fun and to satiate his curiosity about the (h/c)-ette. Did he really care about the lives he took, hell no. He was fucking hungry and ate, survival of the fittest, right? Okay, maybe he was a bit of a sadist and has his preferences...but bygones are bygones right??

...However, why does he feel like he doesn't want to disappoint (y/n)?...his rainbow hues slowly move to akaza, seeing the upper moon asleep without a care in the world against the female. why does he have to lean against her like that?? he thinks with a subconscious huff.

douma felt frustration bubble inside him, for he did not like it one bit, it was new territory to him. Everything was so complicated ever since he met (y/n) and he is unsure where all this is headed.

(y/n) looks at him expectantly, wondering what's taking him so long considering he was zoning out, "well..?!! are you gonna apologize to shinobu or what??" she demands, holding his chibi body securely in her lap. She looks like a parent scolding their child....—

iguro snaps, anger flashing in his mismatched hues, "as if a demon is sorry for killing innocent people!" he narrows his eyes hatefully at douma, the upper moon knows he can't possibly take all hashira at once, so he remains docile...

oyakata sighs, progress is progress, "...my children, this is indeed a heavy change for all us, including me. But, we must hold out hope that things will turn in our favor," he looks at douma calmly, whom looks back.

the leader of the demon slayer corp was serious, "douma...this is not easy for none of us but i have accepted you into our space with the utmost trust to help us in the destruction of muzan. I know this is a lot to ask, and i myself is unsure where your loyalties lie, but i'm putting faith in you that you will not betray us." He says, eyes neutral and unfazed.

douma stares at oyakata, observing him from head to toe. so this is the man's head whom muzan-sama wants...He is certainly different from the master himself, personality and authority wise. There was a difference in how they rule their subordinates. Two heads of the same coin but different leaders and methods...interesting..