Chapter 44: Curly boy playing in the snow  

Start from the beginning

  Zhou Shaoyu also glared at Bad Dad, let out a fierce "ouch" and bared his teeth.

  Zhou Zhiyue: "..."

  Unexpectedly, this mother and son's ability to confuse right and wrong is quite powerful.

  The four-day and three-night itinerary was very loose. On Christmas Day, Wen Yuduo originally planned to climb a mountain, but due to the snowy roads and difficult walking, she finally gave up the plan.

  The two adults and one child went to town B for a casual stroll around some landmarks. Little boy Zhou Shaoyu sat obediently in the stroller the whole time. He looked around curiously with his big eyes. Occasionally he waved his little hands when he saw something he liked. The stroller stopped.

  Although Zhou Shaoyu was young, he loved shopping very much. The small vendors passing by were filled with toys on the ground. When Zhou Shaoyu saw them, he cried and stopped to buy them. Passing by the seller of roasted sweet potatoes, Zhou Shaoyu swallowed saliva crazily and looked at his mother with wet eyes...

  In the evening, Wen Yuduo brought the two of them to a famous internet celebrity restaurant in B-town.

  She wiped Zhou Shaoyu's children's dining table and chairs carefully with disinfectant wipes, quickly brewed a bowl of noodles, and turned to go to the toilet.

  Zhou Shaoyu stared at a child about one and a half years old at the next table. The child was looking at his father's mobile phone, and the cartoon "Peppa Pig" was playing on the mobile phone.

  The little guy who had never seen a cartoon had his eyes wide open. He never thought that the thing called "Hand Chicken" not only made sounds, but also contained many small moving animals!

  Zhou Shaoyu immediately quit. He screamed loudly at Zhou Zhiyue, indicating that he should show him the "hand chicken".

  snort! Other children have it, so he wants it too?

  The more Zhou Zhiyue didn't want to hear his screams anymore, he frowned and randomly played a cartoon on the Internet and put it in front of Zhou Shaoyu's children's dining table and chairs for him to watch.

  Zhou Shaoyu stared at the small screen intently. The bright colors and movements in the screen overwhelmed Zhou Shaoyu, and he could not help but salivate from the corner of his mouth.

  This is what a fashionable little baby like him should be watching! What? Picture books and toys are boring to death?!

  Zhou Shaoyu was looking at it happily, but the phone was taken away with a "swish"? The little guy looked up in horror and saw Wen Yuduo's slightly sullen face.

  Zhou Shaoyu cried "Wow" and hit the dining table and chairs in front of him with his two little hands. Everyone around looked at him with disapproval on their faces.

  Wen Yuduo had no choice but to take the angry child out to divert his attention. The naughty boy Zhou Shaoyu was fussing and coaxing along the way. It took a long time to coax him.

  System: "Can't watch electronic products before 18 months, except for video calls!"

  Suddenly it happened again in the system panel? A red and bold warning.

  [There is sufficient research to show that showing electronic products to babies before one and a half years old may affect brain development! It will have lasting and long-lasting negative effects on children's language development, reading skills and short-term memory! 】

  Have you coaxed the little dumpling with red eyes like a rabbit? Wen Yuduo took him back for dinner.

  A trace of embarrassment flashed across Zhou Zhiyue's face, "I don't know."