Chapter 42: The Curly Boy Taking Photos  

ابدأ من البداية

  Manager Huang led a family of three to the hotel room.

  The room type arranged by the hotel for Zhou Zhiyue is a single-family cabin located halfway up the mountain with a courtyard and a private hot spring. You can soak in the hot spring while looking at the mountain view. It is the room type with the most comfortable environment and the most beautiful scenery in the entire hot spring hotel, and is especially suitable for couples on their honeymoon.

  Zhou Zhiyue entered the hut holding Xiaotuanzi and Wen Yuduo, who were almost asleep, in his arms.

  Although the area of ​​the cabin is not large, the Chinese style design is quite charming, with rich walnut color, mahogany ceiling, wooden grille sliding door, rattan chair, Tai Sui chair, wooden pier coffee table, scattered green plants in the corner... there is a kind of Zen feeling. Atmosphere.

  But the most distinctive feature is the two hot spring pools, the small one indoors and the large one outdoors. The bedroom leads directly to the outdoor hot spring.

  The outdoor hot spring faces the east, where you can watch the sunrise and enjoy the majestic mountain scenery.

  The hot spring pool is full of white flowers in the cold north wind.

  The hotel has put away all fragile and dangerous items, and placed a child's bed of appropriate size next to the kingsize bed in the bedroom.

  Wen Yuduo originally wanted to give Xiaotuanzi a bath, but she didn't expect that as soon as Zhou ShaoYu entered this Zen-like cabin, he couldn't help but fall asleep in Zhou Zhiyue's arms.

  Wen Tuduo had no choice but to help the little guy gently wipe his face, hands and feet, change him into pajamas, and then put him on the crib.

  Zhou ShaoYu took a plane for the first time today. He was so tired that his whole body was as soft as cotton. He didn't wake up no matter how hard he tried.

  Manager Huang saw that everything was well prepared here and said goodbye, "Mr. Zhou, Mrs. Zhou, I wish you a good time. If you need anything, please let us know at any time."

  Manager Huang nodded slightly, smiled and left.

  For a while, the only sound in the whole cabin was the subtle snoring of Zhou ShaoYu.

  Zhou Zhiyue opened his suitcase and unpacked his things, while Wen Yuduo suddenly thought of something and his forehead twitched.

  She actually forgot that she and Zhou Zhiyue were going to sleep in the same room this time, and there was only one bed in the room. They were going to sleep together tonight! !

  If Manager Huang is asked to arrange an extra room temporarily, not only will he be gossiped about, but it may also affect the normal business of the hotel. After all, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. During the period from Christmas and New Year's Day to the Lunar New Year, hot spring hotel business is super hot. Many tourists make reservations long in advance, and there are no free rooms on that day.

  Wen Yuduo looked at the big bed and thought wildly in his mind!

  Her almond-shaped eyes were wide open, her heart was pounding, and her cheeks were red all the way to her heels.

  what to do? She's not ready yet!

  The first reason is that she completely forgot about this incident and did not prepare beautiful pajamas in advance!

  The second and most important reason is that although Zhou Zhiyue's appearance and figure are completely hers, the current relationship between the two can only be called a superficial couple and good friends who co-parent, far from being a good friend. To the point where we can sleep together in the same bed!