✰ Chapter 36 ✰

One month later ~

Author's Pov ~

Parth is currently working in his office where as Anahira is on leave as she's having cold. Parth was sitting in his cabin. His PA Kyra knocked the door to ask the permission to come in. He nodded and she came inside his cabin. She stood infront of him with some respected distance.

Kyra : "Sir, today you have a meeting with Mrs. Derora" she said and handed him the file

Parth : "Okay" he nodded and she left

After a few minutes Parth checked the file and took it on his table. He called Anahira to ask if she need something or not. He remembered that he still have 3 hours for his meeting so he went outside his office and walked inside the store. He took some medicine for Anahira. He sat inside his car and drove it to his house. His mother noticed him and stopped him.

His mother : "you came home soon today. Is everything alright?"

Parth : "nothing ma, just checking up on Anahira" he said in a calm voice

His mother: "did something happened to her?" She asked worriedly

Parth: "nothing to worry ma, she's just having some cold so I brought some medicine for her" he said and went towards his room. He realised that the door is open and he went inside. He saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed. He moved further and sat beside her. He kissed on her forehead and she started waking up. She wakeup and rubbed her eyes as she's still not fully wakeup, she's still sleepy.

Anahira: "Parth?" She yawn and streched her arms. He chuckled at her actions

Parth: "feeling alright?"

She nodded

Anahira: "what are you doing here btw?"

Parth : "I brought some medicine for you"

She nodded and took the medicine from his hands.

Parth: "If you need anything then call me okay?"

She nodded

Parth: "Alright then, I am leaving as I am having meeting within 2 hour"

Anahira: "leaving too soon?"

Parth: "I don't want to but you see I have work....I will be back soon okay?" She nodded and he gave her a quick kiss on her lips. He went back to his office.

He entered inside his office and saw someone was sitting on the waiting chair. He ignored that person and walked towards his cabin. After a few minutes later someone knocked his cabin door. He found his PA is standing there. She entered inside the cabin.

His PA : "Sir, the person had arrived with whom you have a meeting today"

Parth: "okay, call that person inside"

She nodded and walked outside to call that person inside

Minutes later the person entered inside his cabin. Parth was busy in checking the files so he barely noticed that person.

His PA : "Sir, she's here" She said and left his cabin. Parth looked up, he's unable to see her face as it's covered with sunglasses. The girl removed her glasses and their eyes locked with each other. Asap his eyes met with her, his body freeze.

Parth: "YOU!!"

Aditi : "Myself Aditi Mr. Shekhawat" she said with a soft smile