✰ Chapter 4 ✰

Vanya's Pov ~

Vanya's Pov ~

Saanvi's haldi was all done smoothly. I'm so tired right now so first of all I changed into some comfortable clothes from this lehnga. It's almost night and I am not feeling like sleeping. Sleep is no where to be found in my eyes, I looked at Anahira beside me who is asleep already so I can't talk to her too.

I thought to take a little walk to the rooftop. So I got up and started to walk towards roof. I felt so calm and peaceful, everything is so silent and beautiful. The stars and the moon is shining in the black sky like diamonds. I stood there for sometime and looked at the night sky.

Suddenly I heard a voice of something falling on the ground from the other side. My heartbeat raised and I felt a little scared but anyways I turned around and found a drink can lying on the ground. I took a breath of relief but suddenly it hits me from where it came. There is no one else here rather than me.

I looked around and then walked towards thr direction from where this CAN came. I found someone sitting on the edge of roof on a high platform and my mind rushed around all the negative thoughts.

Vanya: "Is he about to jump of what oh my god I must save him" she said to herself in a low voice

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Arman's Pov~

I was sitting at the rooftop and enjoying the night view until I heard a voice from behind and unknowingly a little smile appeared on my lips after hearing the words she just said...

Vanya: "Hey!! You...Why are you...No..I mean what are you doing... get off from there...you wanna die or what atleast think about your family and friends... Nothing is disappointing in this world"

She kept on speaking anything I didn't looked back and just tried to control my laugh after hearing her words. After a few minutes she held my arm and tried to pull me down. I turned my head to look at her, her eyes were twitching and lines were visible over her forehead. Looks like she would cry right now if I didn't get off.