✰ Chapter 6 ✰

Two days later

Author's Pov ~

All ceremonies of Saanvi's are done. Here she is standing with her soon to be husband Yakshit, her friend Vishakha, her younger brother Parth and Parth's bestfriend Arman. Today they all are going to club for some enjoyment. They all are waiting for Vanya and Anahira in meanwhile Parth is busy on his phone, talking with his PA and whereas Vishakha and Arman are talking but Arman is looking uninterested in her.

There eyes went towards Anahira and Vanya as soon as they both came into their view.

They both are wearing a short tight black dress.

Parth cut the call. Arman and Parth looked at them. Arman blinked his eyes several times whereas Parth is having netural expressions. They both walked forward.

Vanya : "let's go?"

Saanvi : "yeah let's go"

Saanvi and Yakshit sat in a separate car together and on the other hands Anahira, Vanya, Vishakha, Parth and Arman sat together in Parth's car.

Arman rushed to sit on backside with Vanya. Vishakha sat beside Arman and Arman sat beside Vanya. Vanya looked at Arman with side eye meanwhile Anahira is standing outside the car and still in shock with behaviour of Arman and Vishakha.

Parth : "are you planning to walk to the club?" he said with irritation

Anahira tilted her head

Parth : "are you going to stand there or coming?....sit fast" he demanded

She sat on a passanger seat while looking outside on the other hand Arman is busy in looking at Vanya but she's ignoring him.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Location 📍 : At club

Author's Pov ~

They all arrived at club. They entered inside the club.

They took their seat while soon to get married couples are sitting separately from them, enjoying their time together. Anahira and Vanya are sitting together, laughing, chatting with each other. Parth and Arman are drinking wine and Vishakha is sitting beside Arman, trying to talk with him but he's totally uninterested.

Anahira : "Vanya you told me about your case so how it's going?"

Vanya : "It stuck-"

Anahira : "I am missing Nivanshi.... she's in UK currently"

Vanya : "me too.... let's call her"

Anahira : "perfect! Let's call her"

Vanya took her phone out to call Nivanshi

Nivanshi : "hey guys, what's up?"