✰ Chapter 12 ✰

Parth's Pov ~

Parth's Pov ~

I saw Vanya's Instagram post in Saanvi's phone. They three went to eat ice-cream together.

Woahh!! Mera mood kharab krke khud icecream kha rhi hai madam.
I stood up from my place and went back to my room. I locked the door and fell asleep.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Morning 🌞 ~

Waking up is not difficult but getting out of bed is the hard part. I sighed and curled up in my bed wanting to just stay this way unil I died.
I slipped from my bed. I quickly took a cold shower. I put on a simple green t-shirt with black jeans. I threw open my door my usual clever grin on my face. I walked over to the downstairs. I saw Saanvi and Anahira are sitting together and eating something. I walked over there and grabbed the plate from the Saanvi. She gave me side eye. I started to eat from her plate.

Saanvi : "give it back Parth, you are not a kid"

Parth: "I am younger than you so you should share it with me"

Saanvi : "you are so annoying....give it back to me!!" She said and tried to grab it from me but failed.

Parth : "okay take it" I handed her the empty plate

Saanvi : "you have already finished it!!!"

Parth: "did I?" I said with a playful tone

Saanvi : "pta nhi tere nakhre kon uthayega" she said with irritation

Parth : "meri biwi"

Saanvi : "phele ladki toh bhao dele tujhko"

Parth : "vo deti h lekin mai leta nhi"

Saanvi : "ha tu he toh hoor ka para ho rha h" she rolled her eyes

I heard a little laugh. It's Anahira who is sitting beside Saanvi. I looked at her and she suddenly stopped laughing.

Parth : "why are you laughing?" I asked to Anahira

Anahira: "meri marzi"

Parth: "What's so funny in this huh"

Anahira: "I find it funny not everyone does that's not my problem"

Parth: "You-"

Saanvi: "Oho stop both of you"

Parth: "Tell her to stop she keeps on talking"

Anahira: "Oh hello first of you're the one you started so please shut up okay"

Parth: "See..See now look at her"