✰ Chapter 1 ✰

Location 📍: Coffee cafe
Time : 4:00pm
Day : Sunday

Author's pov ~

It was a lazy Sunday evening. The sky was the colour of mustard with the clouds forming a wall of black smoke playing around the setting sun. Four friends are sitting in a coffee shop (Nivanshi, Anahira, Vanya, Saanvi) on a blue coloured table placed in the corner near the glass door and despondently watching people entering and leaving the place. It was painted in brown and white, and some amazing photographs gave a captivating look to the walls.

The boy asked -"what would you like to order mam?"

Saanvi - "one affogato, one iced coffee, one black coffee and one ristretoo" she turned her eyes from the waiter to her friends

"Guys today's treat is from my side and yeah guys I have something to tell you. First you will guess, okay?" She said with a playful tone

Anahira : "oh okay fine, let me guess first...umm...you are going to Australia?"

Saanvi : "I am but not now. Try again"

Vanya : "umm....if you are not going to Australia back then....did you get another job?

Saanvi : "no...try again"

Nivanshi : "I don't want to waste my energy so tell us fast"

Saanvi : "alright so.....I will tell you okay. Listen carefully. I am getting MARRIED" she basically shouted with excitement

Vanya : "are you serious????? You....you are getting married??"

Saanvi nodded

Anahira & Nivanshi : "congrats bro"

Vanya : "but when are you getting married?"

Saanvi : "next month"

Anahira : "too early?"

Saanvi : "is it?" she said with a teasing tone

Nivanshi : "so when are you planning to give us an invitation card?" She raised her eyebrow

Saanvi : "you need an invitation card?
guys you all are my family you don't need any invitation card"

Nivanshi : "I will just come to eat food, so don't expect me to do any work" she said and laughed.

Anahira : "So who is this un-....I mean a lucky person who is getting married to you huh?"

Nivanshi laughed

Saanvi : "Yakshit Arora...Remember I told you he used to be my crush and now my family is getting us married.. I'm so happy"

Vanya : "interesting....."

Anahira: "Oh well that's a good thing I mean so 'destiny coded'"

They all continued their talks until someone called on Nivanshi's phone and she sighed before speaking...

Nivanshi : "guys I have some important work to do, I have to attend a meeting about which I totally forgot so.. I'll have to leave bye"

Anahira & Vanya : "we are also coming, wait...."

Saanvi : "so I'll also leave then I have to check preparations also mom wants me to meet some of her guests today....bye"