✰ Chapter 11 ✰

Arman's Pov ~

Arman's Pov ~

I was sitting on the sofa beside Saanvi and others. Rudhra was busy in some work whereas Saanvi was scrolling through insta and talking to me.

Saanvi: "Oh Ice cream date wow, she smiled and spoke"

Arman: "What?"

Saanvi: "No I mean Vanya just posted a picture along with Nivanshi and Anahira"

Does she has a insta I'd?? Ofc who doesn't you dumbo. She is ignoring me and eating ice cream wow. I quickly took out my phone and started to search her I'd. There she is Vanya Singhaniya. I sent her a request and then walked towards my room.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Author's Pov ~

Rudhra heard Saanvi and searched for Nivanshi's I'd on insta. After a few minutes he too successfully sent her a request and what's surprising is Nivanshi accepted it in a minute and followed him back which made Rudhra smile.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Midnight

Vanya's Pov ~

It was around 12:15 pm and my mind was still focused on Arman's words. I tried to talk to him many times after that but he was always busy with something so I couldn't ask him. His words are eating me out of curiosity.

Vanya: "Ugh Enough... I can't hold in it now"

I got up from the bed wrapped a shawl around myself and came out from the room slowly. I walked carefully while looking around towards Arman's room.

Vanya: "What if he be sleeping? Is it the right time? Fuck it yes it is and he is not that one who sleep early I know"

I stood in front of his room and thought for some more minutes.