✰ Chapter 7 ✰

Arman's Pov ~

Arman's Pov ~

I was feeling a quite bored cause Parth left so I was just sitting alone and scrolling through my phone. Saanvi and Yakshit are busy in themselves whereas Vanya could not be seen around.

I got up and started to walk towards washroom. My head was slightly aching and spinning I don't know why maybe because of the crowd and loud music. Soon I reached the washroom and stood in front of the mirror only to feel my head spinning and my legs stumbling.

What should I even do I couldn't see no one around and my vision was getting to become slightly blurry.

Arman: "I'll just go home, I don't think I can st-"

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and called out my name.

Vishakha: "Arman...Are you okay?"

I walked outside and found Vishakha standing there.

Arman: "Vishakha can... you.. please.. call Parth"

I managed to speak in a cracked voice and fell over her shoulder. My head fell over her shoulder and I closed my eyes.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Vanya's Pov~

I was looking for Vishkha around but couldn't find her anywhere so I was about to leave but heard her voice. I walked towards her direction and my eyes widened after finding Arman hugging her.

Vishakha: "Are you feeling okay? What are you doing?"

Vishakha spoke but he remained silent and kept hugging her. I was still in a little hope that he would speak something.

Arman: "Let's jus...t go home"

Vishakha nodded and held his shoulders while they both made their way towards the parking lot. I stood there expressionless and sad. It's not like I was feeling jealous or something it's just Arman ruined my expectations.

Vanya: "When Vishakha told me about him I didn't believed in her but...She was right anyways also she knows him better right cause they both are friends since years."