Chapter-40

Third Person POV

The clear announcement in the airport indicating that the flight from Edinburgh was about to land in approximately 5 minutes did very least help to the failed attempt of the now brunette girl in calming her nerves filled with high anticipation and never ending rush of excitement on meeting the person who had taken over her life and so easily had become the center of her life.

The pleasant weather of London land is what kept the jitters away from the young girl who was nervously walking towards the receivers spot on the announcement not more than a minute ago that had her springing up on her feet swiftly.

She knows that the elder had said already that it would take a long few hours for her to reach but that did not stop her from getting ready and arriving at the airport just an hour after the call with the girl. And it had been more than five hours since the call.

The frills of her shirt frock swayed with the cool wind as the days were welcoming the upcoming spring season.

How many days she had waited for this day? How many night she spent yearning for the elder's presence?

The lonely nights and painful cries were about to find a temporary relief. Yes. Temporary.  Because three weeks were not enough. Not at all.

It's absurd how she had already started to worry about the end of these beautiful days even before they started. It was beyond her control to not think about it. 

But one thing that instantly pulled back the moisture that was clouding her gaze which was now stuck at the exit door from where all the passengers had started pouring out was the thought of getting to see her.  The thought of feeling her. Memorizing every single part that made her Lia Pearl not only over calls or texts but...but...for real.

With her eyes, her ears, with herself. She was about to witness the miracle that had found it's way into her life in the form of such a gorgeous human being.

She could finally sooth her heart which was beating out of her chest ever since she fell in love with girl for wanting her lover close to her, next to her.

She finally was given the chance to shower her love with all of herself.

Anxious hands curled tightly around the bunch of pink camellias tied up prettily with just a black ribbon around them. Nothing too extraordinary. 

Leona looked down at the flowers, remembering what she had in her mind while she was picking up the flowers from the flowers shop just a while ago and the meaning behind them.

Even though she had arrived early, she did not get the flowers until just few minutes ago to make sure they would stay fresh while she presented them for her sweet girl.

Her eyes showed certain type of satisfaction while still staring at the bunch in her hands as there was nothing else around the pink flowers to over shine them. Just the pink flowers highlighting each other. That's exactly what she wanted the elder to see too. And without a doubt the elder would definitely do that. 

She knows. She just knows it in her heart.

On the other side the elder had already gotten off the flight and had already collected her luggage before quickly rushing to the restrooms.

Standing in front of the mirror Leona looked at herself. Messy hair which was not in its usual golden brown anymore was tied up in a bun and the excessive glassiness on her skin due to the natural oiliness and her puffed up eyes due to the long nap during the flight elaborated about her appearance was not at all appropriate for the first meeting of them.

She had always imagined how grand and beautiful she wanted to make herself look during their first meet just to not disappoint the younger. After all it was their first meet. First meet!