Chapter-18

Third person's pov:

The screen was lit with texts blowing up as all of it were answered back to back. Smiles and giggles filled the room as the laptop was perched on the golden brown head's lap.

A meme received just then had Leona laughing out loud as she quickly sent some other meme in return.

After about solid twenty minutes,when the clock hit 3,she finally decided to bid goodbye for the night as she put her laptop away on the bedside table before stretching and getting into the bed.

A content hum leaving her lips as she sunk further into the bed with a sweet smile filling her face at the thought of the conversation she had just moments ago and the person with whom she had it.

On the other hand,half of the bedroom floor was covered with empty sheets, pencils, markers, photocopies of brain, files and many more things scattered around the place. As the brunette sat in middle of all of it with a pen held between in her lips and a pencil sticking in her hair bun as she neatly dotted away the project to be submitted tomorrow.

After lining the pages and clipping it into the file, the girl fell back on the floor, exhausted but true to her character, got up right back and tidied the place even if feeling tired. Only after making sure that everything was in it's place,she took slow, tired steps towards the small bed in the corner of the bedroom as she slided under the comforter, hiding away completely.

Slowly drifting into sleep only one name, one person filled her mind as a bittersweet smile filled her drowsy face and within seconds Lia was off to her wonderland.

___________________________________________

"Leon! Leon! Wake up!" The girl stirred as she was shaken awake harshly.

"What is it?" She whined falling back on the bed as soon as she was pulled up into a sitting position.

"Drive me to the school you dumbass!"

"Ask mom Lucas! I am sleepy.. " Leona mumbled slowly falling asleep again. Before she could completely fall asleep a loud voice shrilled in her ears.

"I am not Lucas. I am Lauran! You idiot! Wake the fuck up!" And the next moment she was kicked off from the floor, falling on the floor.

"You! You cockroach!" Lauran just made a disgusted face and left the room saying she gotta be ready in less than a hour.

The girl sighed rubbing her sleepy eyes as she reached for the laptop laying on the nightstand behind her. Opening the chats, she quickly opened the first chat and typed in a text biting her lips to control a toothy smile."Good morning Sir Austin Davis."

And then left to freshen up before making her way down, checking in her parent's room once seeing them sleeping soundly theh both held hands in between. She smiled gently walking out of the house and pulling the car on the road as her brother chatted away, practically eating her ear.

"Lauran, slow down slow down. Let me atleast understand what you are trying to say, yea?" Which was ignored right away as the boh continued to blabber again. She giggled shaking her head letting the boy be.

"Oh! Mom has a surprise for you today!" As soon as the sentence was out, Leona turned to the side to catch her brother slapping a hand over his mouth right away, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

He definitely was supposed to keep it a secret but well he had already said out loud anyway.

"What surprise? You better tell me right away!" Leona threatened seriously but the boy just shook his head.