Chapter-9

Leona's POV

I still cannot understand how did we go from me wanting to see her and she wanting to meet me to us both wanting to have phone sex.

Every single word of her's was laced with lust and care,I could feel it in my very bones. The want and need oozed out of her lips. The honest and bold choice of words from her did wonders to my mind and body.

And her voice. Goodness. I could drown myself in it like a mad person addicted to alcohol. Dip myself in it like lathering a cake with chocolate cream. She had such a velvety laced voice dripping with richness and honey trailing their way.

"Baby" I dragged my voice, letting her know she had captivated me under her spell and got me right where she wanted me.

I could hear her letting out a little breathless sound as her voice stroked my ears again "Are you sure about this Leona?" Those words seem to crack their way through to my beating heart in middle of whatever pleasent daze I was lost in. A sweet little smile rose my lips up. "I am sure,baby." I heard a relieved sigh mixed with the same playful excitement coating back her voice before I heard her next words which had me whining for her presence here all the more.

"You have no idea how badly I want to touch you right now darling." I heard a desperation, longing, frustration,need and everything in between and so much more in just those few words. Even though she has touched my mind and heart a long time ago and probably graced my soul too. I just could not deny the want for her hands on my body. Her literal touch on my skin.

"Then give me an idea Lia." I have lost it. It was so clear. But the little 'fuck darling' under her breath gave me the confidence that I am not the only one who has lost it tonight.I could hear the light splatters in the background. It must have started raining again. That reminded me that in midst of our talking it had also starting raining here too.

"Look at the universe darling. Creating the perfect mood for us." I let out a soundless chuckle at her playful comment obviously agreeing with her."Remove whatever is covering your body Leona. I want you naked on the bed for me." I snapped my eyes open at that sudden demand.

"You mean the covers? Funny of you to assume baby. I am not using any duvet at all." I said with an awkward giggle trying to act dumb. Although I was waiting for this moment and I was dying for it. The sudden reality of it actually happening made me nervous as my body temperature started to raise at a rapid rate.

"Leona." Did I kill the mood? Did I piss her off? She literally called me by my name? God. I have never wanted her to not call me by my name as much as I wish for it now.I just felt too nervous and did not know how to handle the situation in a better way. I should probably apologize and explain it to her. Before I could sink into my own mind and start talking something a tender voice pulled me back to the present moment.

"It is okay love. It is alright. We have such a long way to go and a lifetime in our hands. We do not have to rush. Please do not feel it is necessary for us to do this right now just because the moment feels right. We do it when you feel absolutely comfortable and are completely ready for it." Any unwanted thought, any single absolutely shitty negative words that had made their way into my mind literally was washed away. Any unsettling feeling and lack of security vanished into thin air.

"Thank you so much" Those words were the only thing that I could make out through my whisper as heavy emotions weighed back my voice. How could she be like this? So understanding and caring even when it was pretty clear that she was on the edge for us to do something more and extremely excited for it. Not a hint of disappointment or anger was their in her voice when she said those words. Just pure affection and care. All for me. Just for me. My Lia.