The Smartest Of The Group/Tyler X Logan (oneshot)

Requested by - hylnli

"the next question is a math question. 3, 2, 1, START!" ashlyn started the scheduler, and tried to solve the math problem.

The group was trying to see who's more smarter even if they knew the answer, lets see how did they decided to do it.

~~~~~~

"half-wit ı bet ı am more smarter than you" aiden talked sarcastically, he's teasing his buddy.

"aiden you're 16 and you're still trying to tie up your shoe with one hand and being happy." ben texted to his phone and put it on the speaker mode, the graveyard have a awkward silence for few seconds then they heard tyler's Laughing.

"shut up ty you were believing that the world was straight like we were 10."tay exposed tyler this time aiden laughed and they started to argue by exposing everyone.

"umm.. Actually we can try some quizzes and then we'll decide who's smarter.." logan talked shyly, he was sure that his voice not get heard in this loudness but everybody heard and they accepted.

~~~~~~

After everybody tried to solve the problem they started to look and controlling their answers for see is them wrong or not.

"in total ı have 84/100 point, what about you guys?" ashlyn asked with a bit blush, she thought she's the dumbest in the group.

First one who's answering is ben, he wrote to his notebook and lifted it up 'ı got 79/100' and taylor out her hand to his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"the hell, am ı the dumbest in here? 74/100." tyler talked in a annoyed tone, he knows aiden will gonna make fun of this like forever.

"nope, looks like we are the dumbests in the group, halfwit. Same grade." aiden talked with his psycho smile.

"ı have 87/100, good job all of you." taylor talked like she's the mother of the group who loves all her children and patted their heads.

Everybody turned to logan to see what's his grade, and they find a nervous looking shy logan.

"ı got 98/100.. Hehe" logan tried to laugh nervously, everybody is like 'bitch who the fuck?'

"that's my boyfriend, hell yeah." tyler talked sarcastically, this time he have a big smirk on his face.

"yeah, that's equal logan have big brain and you have small." aiden get on tyler's nerves, he lifted his hand for hit aiden.

"dont" taylor answered with a serious face.

"y'know what aiden? Even you cant let me lose my temper now. Now ı am busy with being proud of my boyfriend so fuck off." tyler answered and pulled logan to himself and putted his arm to his shoulder, while logan is blushing like a human-tomato.

"logan you know our family doesnt accept a hothead like tyler right?" ashlyn asked with a annoyed face, in inside she adores them but that doesnt mean she'll gonna say it out loud.

"shut up carrot-top." tyler answered to her, and he started to enjoy in his peace with his tomato boyfriend next to him, he felt like there's nobody but them.

But it didnt last longer when they heard a flash voice and a click.

The end.