Relationship/Aiden x Taylor (headcanon)

~Taylor is a cat lover and Aiden is a cat catcher for her, of course Taylor doesnt know it.

~Taylor trying some makeups at Aiden and kissing Aiden if he have lipstick, its not because she always want to kiss him its because she's too lazy for put a perfect applied lipstick on herself.

~Aiden sometimes seeing some guys are watching Taylor he knows she is popular but he cant help but giving them a creepy smile, silentness and death glares.

~Tyler doesnt like Taylor to date with Aiden, he thinks he can get Taylor upset someday because he got injuried when he is doing bungee-jumping, etc.

~Aiden sometimes wanting to beat Tyler to death because he can mistakenly snapping at Taylor when he's too stressed and angry like he burned the food mistakenly.

~Tyler always keep an eye on them at group dates or Aiden comed to their house, he have a mix of jealousy and protective brotherly instincts.

~A friend of Taylor asked Taylor to who will she choose if she needs to choose between Aiden and Tyler, she cant swallowed and stayed silent, she was freezed. Then she silently said Tyler and Aiden's face was looked so pensive and slowly standed up and leaved the lunch table, even Tyler felt bad for him but he would choose Taylor over Logan too.

~Both Aiden and Logan didnt talked with twins for 1 week.