Home life/the Twins (headcanon)

~Their home life got darkened when years passed away from thsir dad's die.

~When tyler waked up at hospital, his first thoughts were what would taylor and their mom do without him? He didnt even cared about himself and he runned for see them.

~They generally doing movie nights and taylor always wanting romance/animation while tyler is wanting Horror/Thriller.

~Taylor is definitely a cat person but tyler hates cats because theyre so clingy.

~Taylor is threatening tyler by saying she will gonna let the group see that his and logan's kissing photograph, taylor mistakenly taked that photo when logan comed their house for the book that he gived it to her.

~Tyler is a professional chef on his house kitchen, he is the one who generally cook for all the group.

~Both the twins know that their mother is still so hurt from their father's die, but she becomed a bit more better after she felt the same scare of losing someone so precious to her.

~Taylor's favourite TV show is miraculous ladybug, when she was 14 she always helped people that maybe they give her a miracle. Tyler is still making fun of her about that.

~When they were little, tyler was the one who do the household chores. After they grow up Taylor started to help him for give him some personal time too.

~İf they were far from home Tyler always checks Taylor up to make sure not lose her. Even if he didnt want to admit it he still cant accepted his father's die.

~Tyler is not accepting Ben's and Taylor's relationship but he's staying quiet to not make Taylor upset.

~Everytime Logan comed their house, taylor is shouting to them like "dont forget protection, ı am going over to Ben's house, bye!" and making Logan blush like hell.