How Father/mother They Are/All Group (headcanon)

Aiden: funny dad, he can make him/her feel adrenaline but doesnt let them put themselves in danger, he's more careful now because he have 2 peoples that he really care in the world.

Ashlyn: not strict but not that always happy mom, her personality is like that she cant change it but whenever they need her, she will be always there and comfort them even if she wasnt good at comforting like Taylor.

Ben: looking scary but sweet dad, he's giving me vibe that if his childs want ice-cream at in the middle of night he will go and get it even if they say its not necessary, he's caring about them and Taylor.

Taylor: comforting mother that knows all the secrets her childs have, she probably gossiping with them about their school, people and their crushes, she knows everything and she signaling them that she's not telling theses to their father, its not like theyre afraid of Ben, they are just a bit shy on when it comes to dad's and they are feeling more relaxed because Taylor is a comforting woman.

Logan: the sweet calm father, he's teaching kids about gardening and astrology, he doesnt good at cooking so Tyler is cooking and he's caring with childs, if the kids have a problem they are always coming to Logan because they are afraid of say to Tyler, logan goes and tells him while he's comforting him with a shoulder massage after a long day this is his tactic and Tyler still doesnt noticed it.

Tyler: he's the strict dad, he's getting annoyed so easily but he really cares for his children. İf he ever hears that they got bullied on school he definitely burn to school in many ways like beating the bully kid and his parent because that they didnt raised him right. Everytime Logan's shoulder massage is relaxing him, after it he was so calm even after Logan telled what kids do, he will not care and goes for his sleep. Next day everyone wakes up with an angry shout from Tyler because he processed what happened after hours.