Freak/Aidlyn

Traumatized teens🌲⛹🏿

Aiden
Did anyone see ash?
She is not answering my knocks.

Logan
What knocks?

Taylor
He's knocking ashlyn's window

Tyler
You're a simp.

Aiden
HOW TF YOU KNOE THAT TAY?

Taylor
😈

Aiden
DONT '😈' TO ME

Ashlyn closed her phone, she was having her 'anxiety night', it'll always happen once or twice in a month because of her stress.

And the things that she heard people calling to her.

Ashlyn heard the knocks again but she didnt respond, she doesnt want aiden to see her like this. There was nothing wrong but she's seeing herself weak and a shame for her parents.

Ashlyn heard the window's opening, she didnt turned there for look.

"Ashlyn?" Aiden walked up to the ginger girl sitting in the corner while hugging her legs and covering her face, looking like a turtle.

Ashlyn looked at him with her puffy and teary eyes.

He quickly kneeled down and looked at ashlyn "what happened? Ashlyn, talk to me... Please." he was much gentler and softer than his annoying side.

"ı am just wishing ı wouldnt be the freak in another universe or not being a shame for my parents.." ashlyn talked with her cracky voice, aiden felt like got cutted from his body's middle.

He stepped next to her, holded her chin gently and lifted it up. "you are not a freak, you're the most important person to me in my life, and if we had to go back to topic about your parents, you're not a shame for them, they love you very much and they are proud of you ashlyn." his voice is so soft to ashlyn,

Aiden opened his arms, he can feel what ashlyn need when. Ashlyn hugged to his torso with her arms and leaned her chin to his shoulder.

"I am so tired aiden, ı can't lift that things anymıre.." ashlyn cried, it was the first time aiden saw ashlyn like that he thought she was not crying or anything but the truth breaked his heart.

He didnt hugged her too closely or tightly, he doesnt want to make her uncomfortable. He rested his hands on her hair.

"Ashlyn, dont ever forget what will ı am gonna say, okay?" aiden asked unlike him calmly, he is trying to be more quiet to not hurt ashlyn.

Ashlyn gave him a quiet nod, she was not good for talk now.

"I'll always gonna be here to protect you, ı know you are a strong woman that can protect herself but ı will always be there for you. When you want to put your guard down, do it because ı will be there for protect both of us with my guard." this serious talk was unexpected but ashlyn felt the burden on her shoulders get lighter, she felt the safeness on her collarbones.

"thanks, aiden." ashlyn replied aiden with a more tight hug, signal him that she's not uncomfortable.

She rested her hands on his hair, massaged his hair roots. "everytime when you need me, ash." aiden replied when his psycho smile returned.

He wanted to let ashlyn know that he will be always here for her whenever she needs him or not.

Maybe they werent in a fairytail but ashlyn was beautiful as a princess, so he needs to be flynn rider then.