Chapter 31: The cute curly boy  

Start from the beginning

  He will never kiss anyone else, only his mother, as long as she doesn't get her saliva on his face!

  System: "Please do not kiss babies at will. It can easily lead to infection of kissing disease, which can even be fatal to babies who are not yet one month old!"

  Wen Yuduo: "Isn't it just a kiss? Don't be so obsessive, okay?"

  A bold red warning font suddenly appeared in the system panel.

  [Mom and Dad, please don't kiss me all the time! 】

  [Please don't kiss my little mouth, please don't kiss me after smoking, please don't kiss me when you have a cold, please don't kiss me after putting on makeup...]

  Wen Yuduo touched her nose awkwardly.

  Half an hour later, the vehicle drove to the community parking lot of the cat owner's home. The cat owner lives in a high-end apartment in the city center.
  The warm-hearted Duan Yi is also here today. When he saw Zhou Shaoyu in Wen Yuduo's arms, he narrowed his peach blossom eyes and couldn't help but tease him, "Hey, little kid, you are so cute. Can uncle hug you?"

  Zhou Shaoyu pursed his lips. The snow-white dumpling was very cold and individual today and ignored this weird man at all.

  Duan Yi raised his eyebrows slightly, then led Wen Yuduo and Zhou Shaoyu into the apartment building and came to the door of the cat owner's house on the twentieth floor.

  Duan Yi explained in a low voice: "This is a good buddy of mine. He is usually easy to talk to, but he has a deep affection for this kitten. He had raised this kitten's mother for many years. The mother cat passed away some time ago. So. So my buddy is very picky. I have interviewed many people some time ago, but none of them chose the next owner of the kitten."

  Wen Yuduo suddenly understood and nodded, "So there is still this story."

  The door of the apartment opened. The cat owner was wearing a set of gray home clothes. He glanced at Wen Yuduo and Zhou Shaoyu in her arms, and said quietly: "You are here."

  The cat owner is holding in his arms a toy tiger cat that is ten times more beautiful than it looks in the photo!

  The cat is small in size and has a pair of crystal clear, deep and mesmerizing plain green eyes. The eyebrows are slightly high, the eye sockets are inset, and the face resembles a tiger, giving him an innate sense of wildness.

  The most unforgettable thing is its fur, which has coherent and complete patterns and bright and intense colors. The hair even reflects slightly under the sunlight.

  "This is Tiger Baby." The cat owner rubbed Tiger Baby's head. Tiger Baby's personality was completely different from his appearance. It looks cool and sassy, ​​but its personality is actually very sweet and clingy.

  Hu Bao gently rubbed his master's palm and narrowed his eyes in enjoyment.

  A few people exchanged greetings at the door and then entered the room. Zhou Shaoyu almost never took his eyes away from Hu Bao.

  Her big purple grape-like eyes were full of curiosity and eagerness to move, and she seemed to really like her.

  Although he liked it very much, Zhou Shaoyu was very restrained today. He put his two little fleshy hands in front of him in a polite manner, and his little mouth that usually loved to scream tightly closed.

  The snow-white little dumpling sits obediently in her mother's arms and transforms into a high-quality, quiet baby.

  The cat owner has also been silently observing Zhou Shaoyu. Of course he has nothing to say about Miss Wen's family conditions, time and financial resources, but he is afraid of meeting a naughty child.