"Mom, that's enough. I'll say it again, I won't see him."

  "Xiao Mo, even if you can't get married, he has helped our family a lot. Isn't it okay if he didn't take action at that time? You weren't around and we were threatened and bullied. Isn't there nothing we can do? He came forward to protect us. We, for this kindness, shouldn't you thank him in person?"

  Su's mother looked at him, Su Mo was speechless. What mom said makes sense, he should thank him. but.

  "You have a high degree of education, and your studies abroad have made you gilded. Are you like that little boy, looking down on him as a rough man with little education?"

  "I don't."

  "Then go see him. Thank him in person."

  Su's mother had a straight face, instead of trying to please Wei Nuo just now, she showed off her mother's majesty.

  "Okay, okay, I'm going to thank him for helping you when I wasn't around to support you."

  Only then did Su's mother laugh, and said that as long as he returned to China, he would definitely take care of Su Mo.

  Su Mo pretended to be cold and arrogant, but in fact, he was very soft-hearted.

  "Put on these clothes."

  A dress that can definitely be worn as a groom in a wedding. take it out.

  Su Mo walked out directly on crutches.

  "It's a cafe outside the community, right? I'll wait for him."

  Even if I die, I won't wear these clothes. This is too grand. It's just a meeting. I just want to thank you. What are you doing?

Chapter 5

  Actually, after all, Su Mo is pretty good at pretending.

  My academic performance has been very good since I was a child. I am good at reading and I am a good student. A good child in the eyes of teachers and in the eyes of parents. Lawyers are a profession that uses words but not hands, and uses the law as a weapon. A gentleman's ability to speak but not take action should be the best reflection of him.

  He can talk in court wearing a suit. But no one knew he knew Kung Fu. No one would have thought that he, a man who looked like a frail scholar, could be a black belt in Taekwondo.

  He pretends to be indifferent, keeps others away from him, and doesn't like to get close to others, but he can't do anything about his parents. Very soft-hearted.

  As the saying goes, don't pretend, you'll get hurt easily. Don't pull, be careful of getting kicked. Don't be crazy and be careful about getting slapped.

  But Su Mo still pretended to be very good.

  Just like now, he was full of irritation and rage caused by his mother, but he still had no choice. He arrived at the cafe in advance, ordered a cup of coffee, gave his mother a fierce look, and refused to follow her.

  Mother Su succumbed to her son's eyes, stood at the door and looked at her son.

  Su Mo took off his coat, wore a beige cashmere sweater, lit a cigarette, took a noble sip of coffee, and flipped through the magazine in his hand, staring out the window with his chin slightly raised and his eyes deep. , some are independent from the world, some are clear and not demonic, and the whole person exudes a sense of elegance.

  The hands with clear joints, the fair face, the hair was not neat because of the long flight, but he felt young. He put his white coat on the back of the chair, picked up the coffee cup, drank a cup of coffee gently, lit up the cigarette ashes, and put it on his lips. He took a deep breath, frowned slightly, and felt a bit melancholy.

  Noble, elegant, and alone. Immersed in my own world, it is not easy to get close.

  My mother is a little surprised that her son looks like an artist he has seen in a certain movie. It's a pleasure to look at.

  In fact, who knows what Su Mo is thinking.

  Your family has only one household registration, and you want me to wait for you? I am so exhausted after flying back from abroad and my feet hurt so much that it is ridiculous to come here to go on a blind date with you? Who do you think you are? Damn it, I'm giving you face, why haven't your uncles shown up yet?

  Are you crazy? Are you nervous? It's so ridiculous that I actually went on a blind date with a man?

  Rough.

  The coffee tasted terrible. By the way, the couple outside the window were quarreling, haha. I started scratching it right away. It's really intense. Should I give them his business card instead? If they want to file a lawsuit, they can contact him and he will give them a 10% discount.

  Look, the so-called elegance, the so-called nobility, the so-called deep gaze looking out the window are all just pretending. In fact, he was the one watching other people quarrel. The slight smile was because he was amused by the intense quarrel between them, and the frown was because the coffee tasted bad.

  He looked to the left and ahead, but didn't notice a car driving up from the right and an old man getting out.

  He strode into the cafe and Mother Su, who was sitting at the door, saw him immediately.

  "Biaozi, you are here."

  "Auntie."

  Mother Su smiled and wanted to pat his shoulder. Unfortunately, she was too tall and it was difficult to pat her shoulder. Xing Biao bent down slightly and accompanied Mother Su's movements so that he could pat his shoulder.

  "My son is here. It's the one drinking coffee at that table."

  Xing Biao looked over and saw a man who looked quite noble and elegant. Even his movements when drinking coffee were graceful.

  "He is your son who insists on marrying me? He looks good. Why do you insist on marrying me?"

  Judging from the back, this man is not bad. I really don't know why Aunt Su insisted on marrying his son to herself.

  "Well, let's talk. Let's go."

  Xing Biao nodded. Aunt Su is not bad, she is a nice person, and he respects her a lot. Since Aunt Su said so, let's go and have a look.

  He strode over quickly, while Su Mo was still looking out the window. The man who won the fight put his hands on his hips, danced with his feet, and cursed. You could clearly hear what the fuck he was saying. He cursed for ten minutes without saying anything serious. How awesome is this eloquence? If you become a lawyer and stand on the defense table, you will definitely lose everything.

  When he heard this man curse, he was a bastard born to his grandson, bastard son, and old turtle. Su Mo almost spit out his coffee. The corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably.

  The masters are among the people.

  Xing Biao stood beside him and looked around, from his hair to his feet. Crutches were found.

  "No wonder Aunt Su insisted on marrying you to me. It turns out you are a little cripple."

  Disabled people cannot get married and become unsalable. Aunt Su was afraid that her son would become a bachelor, so she married her son to herself.

  ※※※--Biaozi, you still have time to turn back now. If you dare to look back, you will be nüè by me at most, not by Su Mo.

Biaozi said, look back, don't delay my meeting with my wife.

  Despise you! If you have the ability, grab it for me to collect. Grab it.

  If you keep nagging me, find a man to snatch you away.

  I wish I could.

  Stealing men, no, grabbing collections, collections.