The phone is resistant to falling. Others fell to the ground and sprained their feet. His mother was still talking non-stop.

  "I have no choice but to marry you to a man. Although you are also a man, I have seen a lot of two men together. Their lives are also quite good. Nowadays, homosexuality, marriage, and marriage in China Legalization has been introduced. Even if you get married, you will not get a blank look or contempt. That man is not bad, but his temper is a bit hot-tempered. His name is Xing Biao, a native of the Northeast. He came to us from the Northeast after he was eighteen years old, alone. You work hard and achieve a small amount of success. I decided to marry you to him because I saw that his character was really good. He also agreed to marry you after seeing your photos. The betrothal gift has come. You can discuss the date with him when you return home. , pick a good day and get married as soon as possible. You are happy and have a family, and the big stone in your mother's heart will be relieved."

  After listening to his mother's words, Su Mo felt a stinging pain in his ankle, telling him that it wasn't because he fell silly or that he was sleepwalking.

  it is true!

Chapter 2

  "mom..."

  Su Mo was out of breath and his heart was beating wildly. This was more terrifying than a bolt of lightning hitting him.

  "Mom, I am twenty-six years old this year. I have been a man for the past twenty-six years. Have you forgotten? You gave birth to a son, , not a daughter. What are you thinking? You drank too much. Ah. What did you eat today? That's nonsense."

  "Son, I have always hoped that you would marry me a daughter-in-law. However, if there is a good man, I don't mind marrying you off. A good man must be held tightly, or what if he runs away? Where can I find such a good man to be my second son?"

  "But I don't like men."

  "Just cultivate your emotions."

  "I don't want to get married either."

  "Isn't this a matter of time?"

  "Arranged marriages are no longer popular nowadays."

  "So I want you to go home and see Xing Biao. You two will meet first, and then get married if you feel like it. After marriage, you can cultivate your feelings."

  Communication barriers. No, it's because he can't communicate. His mother says something against him and blocks him everywhere, as if he is sorry for his dear mother's painstaking efforts if he doesn't get married.

  "Why do you think of marrying me to a man? Mom, I decide my marriage. I will never marry a man. I am also a man. Dear mother, please understand that I am also a man!"

  "Xiao Mo..."

  Su Mo yelled and stated his position that it was absolutely impossible to marry a man. However, his righteous words became less righteous when his mother choked with sobs and called his nickname.

  "Why are you crying? I should be crying, right?"

  Su Mo was not afraid of anything but his mother's tears. How can a son be indifferent when he sees his mother's tears?

  "Xiao Mo, mom is doing it for your own good. If you don't come back to see Xing Biao, our house is on the tenth floor. You can do whatever you want."

  I let out a long sigh, this scene is too familiar. Starting from the 1980s, Grandma Qiong Yao's dramas to the current tear-jerking dramas have been performed this way. The bitter heroine was forced to marry a man she didn't love, and this was how her mother killed her.