'That idiot! Did he have to tell everyone that! Now all the people that want to kill me will put even more of an effort into killing me!' Izuku thought in dismay.

'Oh well our condolences to your youth' Sukuna said while laughing while Hitachi along with Himiko and Ryõba could only hold in their laughs.

'But then again, the information could cause them to back off a bit. Given how scared everyone is of Gojo, if that info would give me even a quarter the respect and fear that he garners from everyone, then things should settle down a bit.' Izuku thought.

'A Special Grade Sorcerer? Izuku is that strong now? Strong enough that Gojo didn't win every single spar with him? That's impossible! Isn't it?' Megumi thought incredulously, every other student thinking along the same lines.

'But then again, he is Sukuna's vessel. We have a guy like that too in our grade, Yuta Ikkotsu.' Panda thought analytically.

"Oh and let's not forget about Izuku's brother from another mother Junpei Yoshino, also a first year….and…..a grade 1 sorcerer!" Gojo said elatedly.
"Alright, that's enough, Gojo-sensei. You've scared everyone enough." Izuku said since he didn't want his sensei to give anymore information that included the two girls since he wanted to explain it himself with his friends and fellow upperclassmen.

"It's nice to meet you everyone. I've heard only good things about Megumi and Nobara from Izuku, I'm sure the rest of you are just as wonderful. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you." Junpei said politely, nobody answering him though as everyone seemed to be still trying to process everything that they heard about Izuku.

'This isn't going quite like I imagined. Izuku said these were nice and kind people and that they would be overjoyed to have a new comrade, but there is so much tension and hostility that I can't even imagine such a scenario anymore. Well….anyway, it doesn't matter. As long as I have Izuku along with his companions, I don't need anyone else.' Junpei thought.

"I know you all have your questions and maybe even suspicions, but Junpei is someone that has earned both my unconditional love and trust, he is my brother in everything but blood. However, I understand that Tokyo was not built in one day, so of course you won't trust him off the bat even if I vouch for him, but you can trust one thing, no one hates cursed spirits more than Junpei. If you do not believe in his love, at least believe in his hate. It's the real deal." Izuku said gravely, trying to lighten the tension but only serving to increase it even further.

"And as for you, Principal Gakuganji…." Izuku trailed off as he walked away from his peers until he was standing a meter and a half from the Kyoto School principal.

"I don't know for sure if you were directly or indirectly involved in what happened to me and my friends, but I know in my gut you were not completely uninvolved. With that said, I have this to say to you, I don't mind if you attempt to kill me, in fact, I understand exactly where you are coming from, so I have no problem with it." Izuku said much to the surprise of, well, literally everyone, even Junpei, and especially Principal Gakuganji.

"What? Izuku! Did you fall on your head or something? What the hell are you saying?" Megumi asked incredulously.

"Megumi, I understand your reasons for protecting me too, and I'm so grateful to have met a person like you. However, both you and Gojo-sensei saved me not just because you're good people, which you definitely are, but also because you both were banking on Gojo-sensei's strength. If something goes wrong and Sukuna takes control of me and manages to regain his full power, you're both banking on Gojo-sensei being able to defeat and stop Sukuna. However, not everyone is as strong as Gojo-sensei, so they don't have the luxury to take the risky decisions that Gojo-sensei can take. It's easy for Gojo-sensei to look down on them and judge them from up there on his perch of greatness, and Megumi, it's easier for you, who is Gojo-sensei's student, to have that kind of unbreakable faith in Gojo-sensei." Izuku said, taking a momentary pause before carrying on from where he left off.

"However, Principal Gakuganji, the council, and the major clans do not have that luxury. They don't have Gojo-sensei's Godly power, and they don't have the kind of bond you have with him so they don't have the kind of faith you have in him. I'm strong, at least I think I am, but I've also been weak too. So I am in the fortunate position to understand both the weak and the strong, unlike Gojo-sensei, who doesn't know what it means to be weak. That is why, I understand perfectly the reasons why the council and the major clans acted the way they did. However….." Izuku trailed off with a grave undertone.

"I don't approve with you involving my friends and innocent people in your assassination schemes! I don't approve of you using my friends as collateral! No amount of fear or weakness can justify the evil deeds that you committed on that day! Assassinating me, the vessel of Sukuna, is one thing, but treating the lives of the innocent and the lives of my friends as pawns to be sacrificed is another entirely! Principal Gakukanji, this is not a threat, I want you to understand that. It's a promise! If you intentionally put the lives of the innocent or the lives of my friends in danger again…. I will murder you, the entire council, and all the heads of the major clans!" As Izuku said that from the deepest depths of his heart and soul, frightening everyone with the magnitude of his raw and primal murderous intent, even Principal Gakuganji shaking in his boots, though he did incredibly well not to show it.

"…."

'Did he just declare war with the entire council and the three major clans? Hehe! And he calls me brash and over confident!' Gojo thought elatedly.
'I haven't seen him train, spar, or fight in the last two months, he stopped training with me and decided to focus on Junpei's development, but I have no doubt that he has been training himself to the ground in those two months even when he decided to temporarily transfer to UA only to look out for his sister...I wonder how much stronger he has gotten. Based on how quickly his strength and skills developed over the first two months, I would say probably a heck of a lot. I won't be able to hold back at all the next time we spar probably, not if I want to survive, and definitely not if I want to win. The very thought itself gives me goosebumps just thinking about it!' Gojo thought excitedly.

"Well, anyway, now that Izuku has made his intentions clear, can we go back to the inter school event? When is everyone gonna fight? Huh?" Gojo said with childish exuberance, successfully lightening the mood and simultaneously getting things back on track.

"Ahem! The exchange event will take place this afternoon at mid day, meaning that you have just over an hour and half to prepare. Good luck!" Principal Yaga instructed.

Chapter End.
Hope you like it, stay safe and peace out.