-143-: Halloween (October 2023)

It was Halloween and Alexandria had turned 3 years old last year and she can now write her own name and colour inside the lines, and Dylan was now 1 year old and working towards sitting up on his own.

Ariana was having a fun day with the kids, and then taking them trick or treating tonight, then Gemma who was 7 months pregnant was coming over to watch the kids while Ariana and Harry went to Liam's Halloween party.

Alexandria had decided that she wanted to go as a Snow White Ballerina, which wasn't the easiest thing to find a costume for, so she settled for Snow White. Alexandria had insisted they'd all dress up too so they had both decided on Batman and Robin. And you had bought Dylan a little bear costume which Ariana was 100% sure, he would look adorable in.

"Maybe this is a little trashy? We have two kids," Ariana said as she attached the garter clips to the stockings

"You look absolutely beautiful, and you look extremely hot, plus, we're going to a party, it's no big deal. At least you're not wearing only your crotchless panties and a bra like some people do on Halloween," he chuckled and Ariana hit his chest.

"Hey, it was our wedding day, I thought you deserved a treat," Ariana grumbled.

"Oh I'm not saying I didn't like them," he pushed Ariana back onto the bed and crawled on top of her.

"Calm down Batman. Lexi's next door getting changed," Ariana whispered and he nuzzled his head into your neck.

"Just a quickie?" He questioned and Ariana shook her head no.

At that moment, an excited Alexandria burst through the door in her Snow White costume. Harry rolled off of Ariana and she stood in front of both of them and waiting on the verdict, bouncing on her toes.

 Harry rolled off of Ariana and she stood in front of both of them and waiting on the verdict, bouncing on her toes

"Now you really look like a princess," Ariana whispered to her and her mouth dropped in surprise and excitement.

"Well Your Majesty, may I take you downstairs and we can let mama finish getting ready?" Harry said and she nodded. Once they had both left, Ariana went into the bathroom and curled her hair placing the red eye mask around her head but not placing it over her eyes.