•44•: Concert

We are covering a song on stage, having fun together.

I decided to quickly drink water and go back to mic stand fast before I sing my part.

After I drank my beverage, I sprinted back to my mic stand to see my mic game.

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to find it.

"I swear I left it here" I thought, scratching my head.

My part of the song was coming up and I started to panic. I burrowed Niall's mic to sing.

I thanked Niall and gave him the mic back, still trying to find mine.

While looking at the crowd, Louis walked past me and I saw two microphones in his hand.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my mic and hit his arm slightly.

We finished singing the song and just messed with each other on stage.

Someone threw a weird hat and I caught it with my hand. I laughed wearing it to show Harry.

I gave the hat back to the fan and blew a kiss to them. They smiled immediately putting on the hat.

We all sat on a step of the stairs, singing another song.

I was singing my part when the boys decided to mess with him.

They started poking my side. I gave them a glare to stop but they only laughed.

It was Zayn's turn to sing his part of the song and he sang a very high note. I was so shocked and impressed.

We all cheered for Zayn especially the fans. We clapped our hands for him.

He grinned after, proud of himself.
—————
It was the end of our show, happy that it was a success. We thanked the people who came to the concert and bowed.

"Thank you so much for going to this concert. I hope you all get home safely. I love you all so much!" I waved to the crowd goodbye.

The boys and I raced to go back stage, so we can go back to our hotel rooms and rest for the night.